MERGED --> Steve Irwin (aka Crocodile Hunter) dead?? + Terri Irwin Interview - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2006, 03:00 PM   #256
Acrobat

Local Time: 10:21 AM
Any links to Terri interview,havent seen anything about it in the U.K.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:25 PM   #257
Blue Crack Supplier

I saw clips on the news here in the UK and i could barely watch it - far too upsetting still

Bless Terri&the babes

Old 09-28-2006, 05:05 PM   #258
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's Betty
Just watched it. So sad.
Yes it is . Steve was a good husband , father and a good human being all around. It just seem so unfair that he was taken. Terri is a very brave and courages woman for doing the interview. I'm sure it was one of the hardest things that she ever had to do in her life. It will take her a lot of time to heal, and my thoughts and prayers go to out to her.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:52 PM   #259
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:21 AM
I watched it. I cried. I don't cry at much either
Old 09-28-2006, 11:27 PM   #260
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by tiny dancer

Yes it is . Steve was a good husband , father and a good human being all around. It just seem so unfair that he was taken. Terri is a very brave and courages woman for doing the interview. I'm sure it was one of the hardest things that she ever had to do in her life. It will take her a lot of time to heal, and my thoughts and prayers go to out to her.

I agree with you Tiny. Terri handled herself exceptionally well, she was very brave to have done this interview so soon after losing her husband. I think that she is doing the right thing also by keeping Steve's resting place private, and that the tape of what happened to Steve will never be released or shown publicly. Those children are absolutely precious and Terri said it best when she said she is blessed, that even if she had it all to do over again, knowing she would lose her prince so suddenly, after only 14 years, she would do it again. I feel for the family. My prayers are with them. I think they will continue Steve's legacy, especially Bindi. She is the spit and image of her father.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:34 PM   #261
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

I watched it last night, it was aired here in the States. I was very moved. Terri is a classy lady and she is holding up well. She said it best that her life has been blessed and if she had it to do all over again, knowing even that she would lose her prince suddenly after only 14 years that she would definitely do it again. I am pleased Terri and family are choosing to honor Steve by keeping his final resting place private, and that they are continuing to keep the zoo running and keeping his legacy. I was impressed with the zoo. I learned a lot more about the family during that interview last night. I laughed and I cried. It is sad, but I agree with Terri that Steve always knew danger and anything could happen--and he is still here, hoping all of us do our part to save our environment. Very good interview. Very cute kids too.They will carry on in their father's name and memory.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:30 PM   #262
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...in+conan&hl=en

Steve Irwin as a guest on Conan

it made me laugh, which was a pretty good chnage cause everytime I see anything Steve related it just makes me sad
Old 10-02-2006, 06:42 AM   #263
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 11:21 AM
i recieved my poster this morning that i ordered from the Australia Zoo online store a few weeks ago.
i also ordered some other smaller items, but they was sent seperately.

its a great pic of Steve, he's like swinging through the trees like Tarzan holding a croc!
something that suprised me when i rolled the poster out fully, its actually signed by Terri Irwin. above her name she's put Steve's initials, S.R.I, (Steve Robert Irwin).