MERGED --> Steve Irwin (aka Crocodile Hunter) dead?? + Terri Irwin Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watched the Memorial Service and it was lump in the throat stuff, Bindis speech and then when they load up his ute at the end with True Blue being played ,What an absolutely awful tragedy this is, not only for his family and friends, but for wildlife conservation in general, dont think i will ever come to terms with this. God bless you Steve, for your passion and enthusiasm for animals, R.I.P mate.

I just watched Terri's Australian interview. It was heartbreaking. :( She is such a lovely genuine person. Bindi and Bob are really lucky to have such an amazing mum. The way she guides their thoughts and beliefs about their daddy is just so special. :heart:

I just watched it too, it was a respectable but emotional interview.

I was impressed by her inner strength.

The pain that is chiseled into her face, is so sad but understandable.

I just sat and cried...

"Bob went and got a screwdriver and went over to Steve's motorcycle and started to poke at it. I went over and asked what he was doing and he said he was fixing Daddy's motorbike so he could ride it i heaven."

God bless you Terry-may we all be as blessed as you were to have found your soul mate and love of your life. How brave and courageous you are being right now for your children and all of Steve's fans.

Terri Irwin interview

did anyone else watch the interview on in Australia last night, i know barbera walters is doing one for America but i dont know if its gone to air yet. but yeah whos watch the interview and what did you think. I got a little teary at one stage it really gave an insight to her i though, shes been trying to be strong for bob and bindy and so hasent cried too much in front of the cameras until that interivew, but she finally let it out last night. i think that the memorial service forced them to put off their greif which is exemplified by the fact that bindy broke down and wasent included in the interview.

I saw clips on the news here in the UK and i could barely watch it - far too upsetting still :sad: :sad: :sad:

Bless Terri&the babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bono's Betty said:
Just watched it. So sad.:sad:

Yes it is .:sad: Steve was a good husband , father and a good human being all around. It just seem so unfair that he was taken. Terri is a very brave and courages woman for doing the interview. I'm sure it was one of the hardest things that she ever had to do in her life. It will take her a lot of time to heal, and my thoughts and prayers go to out to her.

tiny dancer said:

Yes it is .:sad: Steve was a good husband , father and a good human being all around. It just seem so unfair that he was taken. Terri is a very brave and courages woman for doing the interview. I'm sure it was one of the hardest things that she ever had to do in her life. It will take her a lot of time to heal, and my thoughts and prayers go to out to her.

I agree with you Tiny. Terri handled herself exceptionally well, she was very brave to have done this interview so soon after losing her husband. I think that she is doing the right thing also by keeping Steve's resting place private, and that the tape of what happened to Steve will never be released or shown publicly. Those children are absolutely precious and Terri said it best when she said she is blessed, that even if she had it all to do over again, knowing she would lose her prince so suddenly, after only 14 years, she would do it again. I feel for the family. My prayers are with them. I think they will continue Steve's legacy, especially Bindi. She is the spit and image of her father.

I watched it last night, it was aired here in the States. I was very moved. Terri is a classy lady and she is holding up well. She said it best that her life has been blessed and if she had it to do all over again, knowing even that she would lose her prince suddenly after only 14 years that she would definitely do it again. I am pleased Terri and family are choosing to honor Steve by keeping his final resting place private, and that they are continuing to keep the zoo running and keeping his legacy. I was impressed with the zoo. I learned a lot more about the family during that interview last night. I laughed and I cried. It is sad, but I agree with Terri that Steve always knew danger and anything could happen--and he is still here, hoping all of us do our part to save our environment. Very good interview. Very cute kids too.They will carry on in their father's name and memory.

i recieved my poster this morning that i ordered from the Australia Zoo online store a few weeks ago.
i also ordered some other smaller items, but they was sent seperately.

its a great pic of Steve, he's like swinging through the trees like Tarzan holding a croc! :lol:
something that suprised me when i rolled the poster out fully, its actually signed by Terri Irwin. :ohmy: above her name she's put Steve's initials, S.R.I, (Steve Robert Irwin).

Back
Top Bottom