MERGED-->Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith + trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm just a casual fan-what the heck is Clone Wars?

An animated Cartoon Network series that "bridges the gap" between Episodes 2 & 3.

I wonder if it is better than the Ewok Christmas special???

nbcrusader said:

An animated Cartoon Network series that "bridges the gap" between Episodes 2 & 3.

I wonder if it is better than the Ewok Christmas special???

:laugh:

It is vastly superior, actually. In fact, some people think this series has been done better than the first two movies, so go figure.

Oh my god, these new episodes are amazing. I loved the last season, but the longer episode lengths are really giving them time to have more nuances and great moments between the characters.

I just bought the Clone Wars DVD today and it was really cool to watch them all uninterrupted as one long story. The commentaries by the director are really cool too.

I'm pretty sure you can still stream the episodes the day after they air at www.cartoonnet.com

laz

Last edited:
I saw a picture of Natalie, I think it was in People Magazine

Natalie Portman w/ cinnamon bun hairdo is still so beautiful..

I'm not looking at any of the pictures or spoilers-when does it come out, May 19th? :der:

Last edited:
capt.nyr10103291429.m_m_s_dark_chocolate_nyr101.jpg

I dunno. The items I'm most excited about are Darth Tater (mr. potato-head as a sith lord!) and The Lego Star Wars video games. :drool:

Star Wars merchandising mania has begun.

I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and it was Star Wars weekend there. All the toys are out. Tons of stuff. Insane.

Most interesting of all is that the book has been released as well. I picked up a copy, but I'm struggling with myself as to whether I should read it now or hold off.

:hmm:

don't read the book yet. then you'll really be spoiling yourself.

I went to Target today for some essentials and went over to the Star Wars section. Although I bought action figures for the last two films, I felt like giving it a rest this time. Luckily, they were out of the ones I really wanted (Grievous, Darth Sidious, Anakin), which made it easier to resist. Last time around Count Dooku was the hard one to get, and I think I didn't find it until 6 months after the movie came out.

If I do cave in eventually, they're only $5.99 each, which is reasonable.

laz

there are also some new clips found on the DVD of the new Star Wars Trivial Pursuit game. You have to sit through some intrusive graphics and sounds that are part of the game, but you get to see more than the 1 second pieces that are in the trailer.

I was particularly impressed with Natalie Portman in a scene from the Galactic Senate. She delivers the line with Carrie Fisher's trademark defiance from the Original Trilogy, and nails it.

I think you can find a link to those clips through Millennium Falcon's website. Try this forum:

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3702&sid=114930f30853553c6a686250a79cf228

you may have to look at one of the later pages in this thread to find an active link. I downloaded a zip file that contained all the clips.

laz

Back
Top Bottom