MERGED ----> StageCo - makers of Vertigo stage present: + Rolling Stones Stage Setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
StageCo - makers of Vertigo stage present:

The Stones:

stage-05.jpg

stage-04.jpg

stage-02.jpg

stage-01.jpg

I wonder where they put the people who win the upgrade of thier tickets to seats on the stage?

Thanks for that. I am even more stoked to see them in Moncton in September with 85,000 other people + Our lady peace + Maroon 5 + Trajically Hip.

Doesn't look like much but a series of walkways to me.

Does it say how tall the main stage is in relation to the crowd? Two flights of stairs up looks pretty tall to me, especially if you're in a seat towards the front :scratch:

NumbMacphisto said:
Does it say how tall the main stage is in relation to the crowd? Two flights of stairs up looks pretty tall to me, especially if you're in a seat towards the front :scratch:

There's a human figure there for scale. But there's still a lot of questions unanswered, they are obviously not final drawings, seems to be just structure.

Cedric Price's Fun Palace anyone?

:sexywink:

Thankfully that little human figure was added to avoid the Spinal Tap-esque Tri-lithon debacle, or Rolling STONEShenge as some would call it.

It just looks like a big ol' mess in the daylight - all that grey - bleurgh. Bet it fucking rocks at night all light up though.

Back
Top Bottom