MERGED --> So..What is your Halloween Costume this Year?? + Post pics of your Costume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going as Queen Guinevere. I have a purple velvet dress and a sweet blonde wig with very long, curly, princess-y hair. Last year I was a goth-slut, so this is quite the change. :sexywink:

One of my friends is going as Lumbergh from Office Space...can't wait to see that.

I might dress up as a Blue Man.

I figured this would be the year I'd be known as the kid who blue himself for Halloween.

I love this time of year. My daughter was due on Halloween but was born on November 2.

Last year I was Anakin (see below).

Inspired by the duet at the Superdome, this year, I'll be a New Orleans Saint. (Not a football player, mind you, you'll see . . . )

Please all, post your Halloween pics in this thread.

Here's a Halloween quote:
"In late October, or Ancestor Moon as some liked to call it,
Black Dragon House became a shrine to the dead.

Over the years Halloween, now called by its original Celtic name of Samhain, has
merged with the Mexican Day of the Dead, El Dia de los Muertos,
celebrated on November 2.

Now the holiday season extended for weeks. Families set up altars in memory of
loved ones. Children sucked on sugar skulls and played with toy skeletons.

Dancers, musicians, and artists prepared the most elaborate pagan rituals of the year,
while the sisters next door celebrated masses for All Souls and All Saints.

On the final night, half the city turned out in skeleton masks
to parade through the streets. . . ."

--Starhawk, 5th Sacred Thing

Attachments

• anukin.gif
    anukin.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 100
Pics :sick:

discogirls.jpg

Tarot reading :shifty:

tarotreading.jpg

More
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555165397GEcmeN

:drunk:

I just found this thread, I had posted in the one in IO.

I see someone already beat me to the V costume, because that's what I'm doing tonight.

Groovy costume, Sicy!

Damn I was at Target a short while ago and it was a MADHOUSE! People were grabbing at things like crazy. I think everyone's going to Halloween parties tonite. Hope everyone has a good time and just stay safe....people on the road here were absolutely crazy, I couldn't wait to get home safely!

Back
Top Bottom