MERGED --> So..What is your Halloween Costume this Year?? + Post pics of your Costume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found this scary costume on line :shifty:

Devil.jpg

:lol: Come on Zoot! You'd be the life of the party. :wink:

My kids are going as pirates to a party they were invited too. And I thought it might be fun to dress up with them. Since I'm a very punk mom normally, I thought it would be a bit fun to dress up as a 50's housewife. But I'll have to get a wig, since my pink spiked hair doesn't fit and there is no way I'm dying it to some boring normal color. :giggle: I have to also get some pancake makeup to cover up all my tattoos. This could be more of a pain then its worth. :laugh:

I love Halloween but this year I'm starved for ideas (good ideas that is) and I'm throwing a party...hmmm.

Ooooh Russty i wanna see pics if you do that :hyper:

Lila. :scream::| That pic :yikes:

We're not really into Halloween in England but me and my best friend are thinking of doing something for Halloween or my local pub has a prize for Halloween so i might give something a go. :wink:

Not sure what yet though. :hmm:

My greatest costume was the Verizon Wireless "Can You Hear Me Now?" Guy. I annoyed the hell out of many people.

This year I will be Merrill Reese, announcer of the Eagles. I know all his quips, so it will be interesting.

Well.. I think I'm going to be a 70s disco chick for a party Friday.

Pics of course will follow :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG I should've known that was coming! :lmao:

:grumpy:

Btw, I ended up going as a devil with twisty red horns over gelled hair, red polo shirt, black sweatshirt over it, black pants and black shoes. Pretty basic costume but still :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom