MERGED-->Search Warrant served on Michael Jacksons Ranch + hes (accused of being) bad - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-22-2003, 12:49 AM   #46
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:44 PM
not to mention a terrifying picture of mr. jackson himself.

Old 11-22-2003, 08:06 AM   #47
New Yorker

Local Time: 09:44 PM

YOU know im bad im bad you know it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. who's BAD!

Old 11-22-2003, 09:02 AM   #48
Jesus Online

Local Time: 08:44 AM
Haha not surprised you made this one shaun!

On the smoking gun site. I was curious about that last time as well. What exactly is this site? While very damning, I hardly think it is proof. Proof is more than a testimony and one found on the net at that. I still maintain caution in declaring guilt and if or when proof is found, I hope he gets all the help and punishment he so richly deserves.

Old 11-23-2003, 03:30 PM   #49
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:44 PM
Excellent points made by both King Kaufman (Salon) and Mitch Albom (Detroit Free Press/syndicated columnist) and, earlier, by Dennis Miller: why did the parent(s)/guardian(s) of this child/these children ALLOW them to go to Neverland? Even if Michael Jackson was as innocent as Christ in the previous allegations, we've all seen the pictures of Neverland now, and we saw the Bashir interview, and HOW MANY MORE CREEPY THINGS does Jackson have to do before parenst will stop sending their kids to that ranch?

Join Amnesty.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:44 PM   #50
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:44 PM
Interesting article here written by Rabbi Boteach, who used to be friends w/ Michael. I think it makes some good points, and I did see him on TV saying that Jackson's managers told him he was trying to make MJ too normal.

http://www.belief.net/story/136/story_13623_1.html

I'd like to know re the first boy to make allegations..if those were lies, how he gave police a detailed description of Jackson's genitals, which they say matched the photos that were taken of MJ. Just wondering....
Old 11-24-2003, 07:06 AM   #51
War Child

Mrs. Springsteen and Paxetaurora

I saw his brother Jermaine on 20/20 claiming it was a bunch of rednecks and racists because he was a black man First, he no longer qualifies as black or a man anymore second, regardless of color or sex the crime is the issue. Jermaine said it was like putting the whole family in handcuffs- bullshit. Lots of families have one bad member and it's no reflection on the rest of them. They sure disowned LaToya at one time.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:25 AM   #52
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Leeloo
Mrs. Springsteen and Paxetaurora

I saw his brother Jermaine on 20/20 claiming it was a bunch of rednecks and racists because he was a black man First, he no longer qualifies as black or a man anymore second, regardless of color or sex the crime is the issue. Jermaine said it was like putting the whole family in handcuffs- bullshit. Lots of families have one bad member and it's no reflection on the rest of them. They sure disowned LaToya at one time.
Exactly.

As for the racism argument, another thing-this could also be due to the fact that he's a celebrity, but if the police were really racist, ya think they would've allowed him to turn himself in whenever he was ready to? No.

Angela
Old 11-24-2003, 10:39 AM   #53
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by shaun vox
YOU know im bad im bad you know it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. who's BAD!
He reminds me of the girl monkey from the new Planet of the Apes
Old 11-24-2003, 01:57 PM   #54
Blue Crack Distributor

your jacko joke of the day...

what's michael jackson's alma mader?

bringham young... get it? bring 'em young? bahhhh hahahahahaha
Old 11-25-2003, 01:45 AM   #55
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tabby
He reminds me of the girl monkey from the new Planet of the Apes
My sister said he looked like an old woman.

That picture of him does creep me out some....

Angela
Old 11-25-2003, 06:18 AM   #56
Jesus Online

Leeloo I agree with the second half of your post but he is still a man and a black man at that, not that it really makes any difference, point is he deserves the fairness of a trial and jury that every human deserves regardless of how different or freakish they are or the crime they may or may not have committed. We simply cannot judge. We not only don't know him but also dont know what really happened.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:43 AM   #57
War Child

I dunno I think you kind of give up your right to play the race card when you look like a creepy old white woman

I do get tired of the race card being played, all you have to do is yell 'I'm black,' 'this is a lynching,' and everybody will be so afraid to do anything in fear of being called a racist That is exactly what Jermaine Jackson is doing. He even said he wanted to tell all black families in America, 'if they can do this to us after all we've achieved what will they do to you?' That is bringing race into it as a crutch and to get support and it's not right. Just as it's wrong to persecute someone based on race or sex, it's also wrong to exhonerate them on that basis too. (I feel the same way about women who yell sexism, so don't flame me.) Everyone should get the same treatment and race and sex need never be brought up, if we are all truly equal! That's why it upsets me to see the ones who have yelled for equality be the one to point out the differences if it suits their needs at the time.

I'm sure fairness is not the problem, nobody is going to try to railroad him for being 'black.' What bothers me so much is all the people so convinced of his innoncence that he could go free to do it again, if he has done something. Personally I believe he has, but there's no need to trash me or lecture me for it. I'm not in the PD and I won't be on the jury. Since we're not we should be allowed to express our feelings, regardless of our opinion. I don't think he performed sex on them, because I can't imagine him being able to I think if he's guilty it's more in the line of fondling, feeling and 'bad touching' which is not cool either. Yes everyone deserves fairness but that includes the victims and potential future victims too.

His celebrity pals are split too, some defend him vehemently and refuse to believe a thing, like Liz Taylor. Cher all but came out and said she felt he did it, citing the strange long history of him with little boys, never little girls, and always in the bed.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:50 AM   #58
War Child

Another thing I don't get is why so many kids even want to hang with him. Think about this: he hasn't had a big hit and hasn't been big on the scene since these kids were born! Back in the 80's he was everywhere, and a hero and an idol to kids so if it was like that I could understand them wanting to go to Neverland. But since he really hasn't been much on MTV or any TV (at least not in a positive way) for many years, the entire lifetimes of these kids, why are they so infatuated with him? Could it be the parents, or is he seeking them out?
Old 11-25-2003, 09:37 AM   #59
Jesus Online

I didnt even know he or his lawyers were playing the race card. I wouldnt think any of the usual rules really apply to him anyway. He's so unusual in any sense that he fits neither profile. I was saying all the above in the sense that his heritage cant be taken off him through surgery, but yeah superficially he is neither black or white.... I wasn't trashing you either btw.

As for the kids...the only thing I can think of his that great big empty amusement park he plays in. I guess it appeals to 12 year olds which seems to be his favourite age group. Why the parents continue to let them stay there is beyond me but meh.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:37 AM   #60
War Child

I never said he or his lawyers were. It's his brother Jermaine on those news shows I was talking about and quoting.

I also don't know why the kids keep being allowed to spend the night there. I could understand letting them see the animals and ride the rides, have lunch and come home on a bus. But any parent who would let their kid stay the night without them in the room or bed of a strange (I mean that in both senses of the word) 45 year old man are negligent IMO and deserve part of the blame if anything happens.