MERGED ---> Rock Star: INXS + Rock star INXS + And the new lead singer of INXS is... - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 10-10-2005, 11:07 AM   #451
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 02:27 AM
I'm not from Australia, so I'm not familiar with Noiseworks, but I will say that I saw INXS live with Jon Stevens several years ago when they toured, and I thought it was an excellent show.

And I don't agree with a lot of what Sting2 says, and he does indeed repeat things over and over, but his comments are related to his opinion of INXS and what the show might help do for the future of the band, so it is relevant, whether you agree with him or not. Tell him to stop repeating himself, but don't tell him not to have an opinion.

Old 10-14-2005, 12:53 PM   #452
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 02:27 AM

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

yes. this thread is about the show, nothing else. this is not the place to quote statistics. this is my final warning, i'm telling you to cut it out. no more posts about statistics or anything like that or i'm closing the thread.
Wow, that`s unbelievably harsh.

I understand what you`re saying Sting2 and always appreciate your input - keep it up!

I`m posting a link to *gasp* a statistic, but it`s relevant in light of this topic - INXS has just received their highest debut for a hit in the U.S. with JD's new single.

Old 10-14-2005, 11:00 PM   #453
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 01:27 AM
okie dokie then. as people have been saying for at least a month, i'm not sure what statistics on single sales have to do with a television show, as that kind of talk would belong more in B&C.

if anyone wants to talk about the music side of things to come that really belongs in B&C. not in this forum. that being said, since this show has been off the air for months, i don't see a point in keeping this open anymore. but like i said, if anyone wants to talk statistics you're free to do it in the appropriate forum.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann