MERGED ---> Rock Star: INXS + Rock star INXS + And the new lead singer of INXS is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deep said:

Paint it Black!!!!!!

The Rolling Stones????

that is a great song

mig murdered it,
the rearrangement was just terrible,
he ripped the guts out of it.

I didn't mean the stones song, I meant the others were given songs that they already performed and were their strongest performances...

marty's
Accoustic trees

Was not near as good as full band version

the only way mig
could have done worse?

would have been given one of his original songs to do again
they were both, piss poor

Mig's "Paint It Black" was more like "Paint it Beige." I like him and I think he's talented but he doesn't bring the raunch. He's too puppy-ish.

Marty is a seriously eye-fucked me last night, but I didn't warm up to "Creep." And I'm still not sure about the acoustic version of "Trees."

Suzie comes across like Julie McCoy hired her to be the cruise entertainment on the "Love Boat."

As much as it pains me, I think JD might get the gig. "Pretty Vegas" sounds the most like an INXS song IMHO. And sure, he's a tool and a total ass kisser but I don't have to work with him.

Golightly Grrl said:

As much as it pains me, I think JD might get the gig. "Pretty Vegas" sounds the most like an INXS song IMHO. And sure, he's a tool and a total ass kisser but I don't have to work with him.

That will be very painful if he wins :angry:
I am a Mig fan!

Marty, Mig and JD.

I really, really liked JD this week ... and no one is more surprised by that than me. :wink:

I thought "Pretty Vegas" was a much better song than the one about the trees. Out of the three, I still think Marty's style isn't quite right. They should go with JD.

Golightly Grrl said:

I concur. As the weeks go on, I'm more impressed with JD, he seems to be a bit less of a tool as time goes on, and his performances are getting better.
Mig's stage performance was way too over the top last night, I recall Tim Farriss making a comment to an earlier contestant when he was ousted that its a band gig, not a solo gig and the focus shouldn't be strictly on the singer, I'm surprised Mig didn't get a similar comment last night.

I don't think Mig has a chance anymore. He is slowly appearing more wrong for the band. And JD just keeps seeming better. But Marty is still great as well.

one4u2 said:
Why did Mig chose Bohemian Rhapsody?? Not the smartest choice but I can't wait to hear it Tuesday :hyper:

Not the smartest choice

it is the worst possible choice

there is no way it can be a success for him

perhaps, he thought the show was called RockStar: Queen:huh:

it is neck and neck contest betwenn JD and marty

deep said:

it is neck and neck contest betwenn JD and marty

agreed. and they will pick the more professional of the two, I think and choose Marty over the over-zealous cheeseball JD.

If they choose JD I think it would prove even further embarassment. I won't even speculate on Mig, he's cooked.

Agree with the last poster - Marty it is :up:

He`s proving to be more versatile than originally anticipated.

JD's an arrogant w*nker and Mig is incapable of composing non-cheesy music (last night`s show was further confirmation of this)

I`m pretty bummed this show is ending - first time I got hooked to a reality tv show!

ladywithspinninghead said:

I`m pretty bummed this show is ending - first time I got hooked to a reality tv show!

I don't think any of them are right for INXS although they all are talented performers..

one4u2 said:

I don't think any of them are right for INXS

what do you think they should do

wait a few decades until we get cloning perfected?

most only get one shot

these 5 inxs members are trying to go out a second time
with a new vision and have some impact
god bless em and good luck

deep said:

what do you think they should do

wait a few decades until we get cloning perfected?

most only get one shot

these 5 inxs members are trying to go out a second time
with a new vision and have some impact
god bless em and good luck

Except for Mig being the best fit the others are not right IMO! and no, cloning does not need to be perfected because there is and was only one Michael Hutchence..If they want a clone let em take JD

Last edited:
tiny dancer said:
Will be watching. :yes:

:up:

God I am so tempted to go and look at the spoilers...I found a site a few weeks ago that tells what happens before it airs.. It's reported by people who are at the tapings..*So tempted*

But

I

Won't

Cheat........

And the new lead singer of INXS is........

......will know within the hour.

one4u2 said:

:up:

God I am so tempted to go and look at the spoilers...I found a site a few weeks ago that tells what happens before it airs.. It's reported by people who are at the tapings..*So tempted*

But

I

Won't

Cheat........

but tonight's at least isn't live?

I see no difference in REM continuing without Bill Berry and INXS continuing without Michael Hutchence. Sure Bill Berry may not have been the singer/frontman, but these are real bands where every members role is vital.

I would rather hear jd sing inxs over the other two. I like his spontaneity and originality. And INXS can groom him to what best fits the band. The other two seem to set in their ways.

Go JD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom