MERGED ----> pOST eVERCLEAR sTUFF lIKE cRAZY! + State Your Opinion, But No Bashing! - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2004, 08:09 PM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:42 PM
Normal

I have no unread pms from you. I don't even think you were a premium member the last time we had a fight. I don't see any point in having a fight because it's useless and going nowhere. You and zoney obviously hate me and nothing I can say is going to be good enough so the only thing to do is put each other back on ignore and move on. I don't want to fight any more. I just had one with my husband, about what worthless pile of crap I am for even coming to this message board so I've had more than enough right now.

I have problems, other people on this board have problems today, and it all makes fighting over who hates what band seem lame.

Old 03-31-2004, 09:12 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I like Interference. But no more Everclear posting for me. I'll talk to Evercleaer fans. I am U2 fan, I am thirteen. Most people my like stupid Justin! Please give me slack! I like the Beatles, even ELVIS. I have similar tastes. Remember the thread like Everclear. Everclear fans post they like them. Sure, they have problems, but they have great music in my opinion. Thrash this thread!

Old 03-31-2004, 09:19 PM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Thanks for standing up for me U2 Kitten. Zonelister, nothing.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:31 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

State Your Opinion, But No Bashing!

Everclear-stinks, a user says. Then that's all that username will say. O.K., new forum rule! I like or do not this band and maybe why but that's it. No bashing!
Old 03-31-2004, 10:13 PM   #35
ONE
love, blood, life

everyone be nice to cute irish bono or i will eat your brains. she is a nice girl.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:14 PM   #36
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 04:42 PM

I would just like to say that if I can not fly off the handle when somebody says something negative about Ryan Adams that anybody else should be able to control themself about any other band too.

That's about all I'm going to say on that...unless this continues to go on. But let's just try to keep it civil...or just get back on the topic of Everclear.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 03-31-2004, 10:16 PM   #37
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Oh...and, obviously, I merged these threads because I figured that the debate here would just also spill over into that thread, since it's discussing the same issue. It's best to just keep it contained here.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 03-31-2004, 10:17 PM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Thanks. Youi've have always been there when I needed you.I have a great time o Interence, just expect this time. Your sweet to, thanks for the post in my journal! Two winks is extraspecial!
Old 04-01-2004, 12:52 AM   #39
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
I have no unread pms from you. I don't even think you were a premium member the last time we had a fight. I don't see any point in having a fight because it's useless and going nowhere. You and zoney obviously hate me and nothing I can say is going to be good enough so the only thing to do is put each other back on ignore and move on. I don't want to fight any more. I just had one with my husband, about what worthless pile of crap I am for even coming to this message board so I've had more than enough right now.

I have problems, other people on this board have problems today, and it all makes fighting over who hates what band seem lame.
there's a chance you have it and missed it cos your box is full. it was back in november though. 11-17-03 or something.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:22 AM   #40
you are what you is

Local Time: 09:42 PM
since no one has been on topic for the last 3,500 replies anyway I would like to point out that angie was right
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 04-01-2004, 07:27 AM   #41
you are what you is

Local Time: 09:42 PM
I can see U2Kitten's point though

it can seem that some bands, Coldplay being one of them, are hailed as the second coming by a majority over here and (as I learned the hard way by another band who are only able to evoke the emotion of extreme boredom from me) when you then state that in your opinion (freedom of speech yada yada) they are as bland as bland can be then you are suddenly supposed to be able to put into words why you exactly do not like that band

now you would never be asked to do this if it was another band
and rightfully so because you can't argue about taste

as far as I'm concerned this is a U2 forum so all we should agree on is that U2 is an excellent band and we - ALL OF US - should just shrug out shoulders when someone mentions a band we do not like

fairly simple basically
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 04-01-2004, 07:35 AM   #42
Blue Crack Addict

IWasBored, I didn't say it was. But I really don't think I ever got a PM from you and I don't think you were Premium yet the last time we had a fight. If you did send me a PM I'd probably be afraid to open it. You and zoney pick on me, take exception to things I say and do while others do the same and you let them pass. You make this board a torture for me instead of the fun release from my everyday stress hell it's supposed to be, and that I need it to be. I am afraid of you and I dread your posts. If you think you're being funny I don't like that type of 'humor' and never have. Please put me on ignore and leave me alone and I will do the same for you. Honestly, with all the serious problems in my life, and the lives of some others on this board, picking on me over this is really a waste of time.

Cute Irish Bono, I'm glad you came back. Please stick to PLEBA the people are nice there

Bonochick, I don't think anyone has ever jumped right in a thread you posted about Ryan Adams to go 'HE SUCKS hahaha!' which is what happened here.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:09 AM   #43
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Salome
I can see U2Kitten's point though

it can seem that some bands, Coldplay being one of them, are hailed as the second coming by a majority over here and (as I learned the hard way by another band who are only able to evoke the emotion of extreme boredom from me) when you then state that in your opinion (freedom of speech yada yada) they are as bland as bland can be then you are suddenly supposed to be able to put into words why you exactly do not like that band

now you would never be asked to do this if it was another band
and rightfully so because you can't argue about taste

as far as I'm concerned this is a U2 forum so all we should agree on is that U2 is an excellent band and we - ALL OF US - should just shrug out shoulders when someone mentions a band we do not like

fairly simple basically
Old 04-01-2004, 08:47 AM   #44
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
Please stick to PLEBA the people are nice there
"scary," as Bono (the great one himself) says. But I guess you can translate that into "nice."
Old 04-01-2004, 08:51 AM   #45
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I agree with Salome's point. U2 Kitten have been there for me. Thanks, U2 Kitten.