MERGED ----> Pearl Jam Canadian tour + Pearl Jam Canadian Tour + ten club - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 04-28-2005, 05:28 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 01:11 AM
Originally posted by u2girlcj
That was my only beef with Vertgo tour - a band like U2 should be the one to fight Ticketmaster.

ain't it the truth.

Old 04-28-2005, 09:37 PM   #32
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Originally posted by solacevip
I think no one cares more about their fans than PJ.

So true!! I agree! Have fun in Quebec City!!! And your username rocks! I love that song!!

If you really want to go to Oak 2, we could meet outside the Arena the morning of the show and try to score tickets together. It could be fun. Even if we don't get GAs I bet they will release some regular seats.
That would be great!! Yeah, it doesn't have to be GA tickets!! Hey were you at the San Jose shows? I was on the one on Sunday! Great show!!

Old 04-29-2005, 08:19 AM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Sadly I didn't get tickets to the San Jose shows. Thanks Ticketbastard! lol It was a very sad weekend. I should have drove down to try to get tickets the day of the show, but I didn't think of it till it was to late and I didn't have enough cash.

We will so have to plan to get tickets for Oak 2. Since I will already be in town I can get there early and get in line and then you can meet me. I'll either have blonde hair with bright fire red chunks in it or bright pink chunks. I'm kind of hard to miss. LOL