MERGED ----> Paris Hiltons Mobile Phone hacked... + Called Matt Sorum today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flying FuManchu said:
It's funny but disturbing as hell that hackers are able to this (as always). T-Mobile must be sweating bullets. That does not look good to them.

It doesn't, but I also don't think they hacked her cell phone, literally speaking. They hacked the T-Mobile web space, where her contacts and photos were uploaded to. Her phone, itself, was not compromised.

Melon

i tried eminem and linsay lohan... just for a laugh eminem's voice mail is full and somebody recorded "i'm a whore..." over and over on Lindsay's voice mail...

I actually once had access to Bono's and Edge's personal telephone numbers when I worked at a Dutch bank where they happened to have some accounts (no I didn't/couldn't check their balances!!).
I encountered the numbers when I was checking the clients database for Paul Hewson and David Evans (I know, very unprofessional but also very tempting).
There was a BIG warning however that the numbers should only be used in case of a catagory D event and when the first, second and third management assistent numbers could not be reached.
I was professional enough to never write the numbers down though. Or maybe that was just because only seeing the numbers already made me nervous.

:lol:

that girl can't keep anything private.

dont know whether i should call luke wilson an adam levine or prank fred durst, lindsay lohan and ashlee simpson. :scratch:

nonnude.jpg

is that a black berry?

I hope you know this news is the equivalent of saying "Paris' new album," or "new movie" seeing as though she has no talent besides being filthy rich and convincing a bunch of people in the media that excessively skinny women are attractive. :rolleyes:

Called Matt Sorum today

I'm really fuckin' pissed off right now. Someone hacked into Paris Hilton's phone and got all her numbers, some of which are numbers of members of VR. All these VR fans have been phoning Matt all day.

I didn't believe it at first and thought that it was some sick joke until I actually called the number and got his answering machine. I only called 'cause I wanted to call bullshit, however, I didn't expect it to be really his number.

I'm not excited or proud of this by any means, I'm rather creeped out. Just the fact that someone's privacy has been invaded like that. I'm disgusted and appalled that someone had nothing better to do and retrieved information from Paris Hilton's cell phone. For the record, the number works so leave Matt alone to have his privacy.

I need a shower, this creepiness is making me feel sick to my stomach. Celebrities are people, not fuckin' animals.

I'm sure it's available somewhere on the net. I have better things to do than find the actual website itself and dial celebrities phone numbers and treat them like zoo animals.

I feel bad that I called that number but I honestly thought that it was bullshit. Unless you're a bi-sexual, blond girl than by all means, call the number. He's into that shit.

Matt if you're reading this, my call back number should be displayed. I read your review on Metal Sludge and I heard drummers have good rythm. Give me a call when VR are in town (I'm being sarcastic, I wasn't actually offering).

Did I mention how sick I feel? Someone needs to tell him to change his number.

Bonochick said:
You're disgusted that people are calling, yet you called?

obviously you have trouble reading what I wrote....I called 'cause I thought that my friend was BS=ing me and I wanted to call her on it.

isabelle_guns said:

obviously you have trouble reading what I wrote....I called 'cause I thought that my friend was BS=ing me and I wanted to call her on it.

I'm sure a lot of people were calling just for that reason...to see if it was real or not. So I wouldn't bash those people when some of them were probably doing the same thing you did.

from www.cnn.com

Paris Hilton hacking victim?

The sultry starlet's personal information was compromised; investigation ongoing says T-Mobile.
February 21, 2005: 3:49 PM EST
By CNN/Money staff writer Steve Hargreaves

Paris Hilton

Hilton Paris
Find great low rates at Hilton Paris in Paris on Yahoo! Travel. Read user...
travel.yahoo.com

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Paris Hilton has a problem keeping her personal life personal. The slinky socialite's latest saga involves highly sensitive details including phone numbers and personal notes posted for all to see on the Internet in what could be a case of mobile device hacking.

A spokesman for T-Mobile confirmed earlier reports that information from Paris Hilton's star-studded address book has been posted online.

"Her information is on the Internet," said Bryan Zidar. "We don't know if it was hacked or if someone got a hold of her password."

According to Zidar, Hilton used the Sidekick II, a multi-purposed personal electronic device that uses an online server to store at least some information, including phone numbers.

While Zidar said it is possible for the information on that device to be hacked from the company's server remotely, the company is still investigating the specifics of Hilton's case.

Zidar said that since Sunday night a number of sites had posted Hilton's personal contacts, but the sites kept changing as the Secret Service, which Zidar said investigates computer crimes, shuts them down.

"As soon as one comes up the secret service is all over it," he said.

Zidar said users could better protect their mobile devices by choosing a difficult password and not giving it out to anyone, not responding to suspect online solicitations for their password and by contacting their service provider should the device get stolen or lost.

I clicked on the link just to see if she really spelled 'dyke' wrong, and of course she did. She can't even spell her own snide and homophobic rich-girl insults properly!
:rolleyes:

Maybe now no one powerful or famous will want to associate with her and she'll finally go away! *crosses fingers*

i don't know if she's homophobic since there were camera phone pictures of her topless making out with another girl

Bonochick said:

I'm sure a lot of people were calling just for that reason...to see if it was real or not. So I wouldn't bash those people when some of them were probably doing the same thing you did.

Once again, read my post. I'm not specifically bashing those people I'm bashing those who actually knew it was real just to call.

Back
Top Bottom