MERGED --> Paris DUI + Paris is going to jail - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #76
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:32 AM
guess this is good news..

She probably won't serve the full 45 days though. Michelle Rodriguez didn't when she had to do time in the same place.

to the prosecutors and judge for not giving her special treatment.

here's a bit from TMZ.com

boohooo!!! poor Paris...

Paris to World -- I'm a Victim of Cruelty
Posted May 6th 2007 11:02AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton is not going down without a fight.

The day after she was sentenced to 45 days in the slammer for violating her probation by driving with a suspended license, Hilton walked outside her house and told a gaggle of camerapeople, "I told the truth yesterday. I feel that I was treated unfairly." Hilton called the sentence "both cruel and unwarranted" and added "I don't deserve this."

Old 05-06-2007, 05:27 PM   #77
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
I'm sure some people will complain that she should have to be with the other prisoners, but I'll argue that segregation is for her safety, not a luxury.

that is exactly why she isn't with the general population... Jeez people, someone like that can't actually be put in the general population and survive.. There is no way this would actually ever happen to any celeb.

Old 05-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #78
Refugee

Local Time: 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man
as long as they tape it
That is totally fucked up.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man
as long as they tape it
what a perv
Old 05-07-2007, 02:12 AM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Local Time: 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
guess this is good news..

She probably won't serve the full 45 days though. Michelle Rodriguez didn't when she had to do time in the same place.

to the prosecutors and judge for not giving her special treatment.

here's a bit from TMZ.com

boohooo!!! poor Paris...

Paris to World -- I'm a Victim of Cruelty
Posted May 6th 2007 11:02AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton is not going down without a fight.

The day after she was sentenced to 45 days in the slammer for violating her probation by driving with a suspended license, Hilton walked outside her house and told a gaggle of camerapeople, "I told the truth yesterday. I feel that I was treated unfairly." Hilton called the sentence "both cruel and unwarranted" and added "I don't deserve this."
I have no sympathy for this girl. (I know this sounds bad...but I really have no sympathy for a whiny rich girl who's going to jail).
Old 05-07-2007, 09:32 AM   #81
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

I don't think that joking about gang rape...especially drooling over the thought of it being taped...is appropriate at all. I have a sense of humor as good as the next person, but that is just wrong.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 05-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #82
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by tiny dancer
Might make her a better person. We shall see.
She can't get much worse, almost anything is an improvment IMO...
Old 05-07-2007, 10:11 AM   #83
War Child

Local Time: 07:32 AM
I will be surprised if she serves any time. She was so cocky and arrogant, DRIVING to court knowing her license was suspended, she does deserve it.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #84
Blue Crack Distributor

this may be one of the rare cases where a celebrity is getting a harsher penalty than the average schmo would have gotten for the same offense.

i wonder if i can go for a congical
Old 05-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #85
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO
I'm not surpised she's going to jail....in fact I was like "Whatever At least I won't hear what she's doing for the next 45 days"
Agreed. Unfortunately, once she gets out we'll hear even more about her than we do now. I'm sure she'll be on all the talk shows and God help us all, probably even write a book. Or I should say, have someone else write it and put her name on it.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:15 PM   #86
Blue Crack Addict

I bet big money that she doesn't do the whole 45 days. I doubt she will do 1 week there.. Michelle Rodriguez only lasted a few hours from what I read.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #87
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
I bet big money that she doesn't do the whole 45 days. I doubt she will do 1 week there.. Michelle Rodriguez only lasted a few hours from what I read.
They said on the radio that after the Michelle Rodriguez thing, the law got changed so that things like that can't happen again. I have no proof of that though, like I said, I just heard it on the radio this morning.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 05-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #88
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick

They said on the radio that after the Michelle Rodriguez thing, the law got changed so that things like that can't happen again. I have no proof of that though, like I said, I just heard it on the radio this morning.

yeah that could be. Who knows but her lawyers will find a way to shorten her sentence or possibly find some loop hole. Like good behavior or something like that. I just remember reading about that on tmz.com the other day.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:45 AM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

the latest installment in the Poor Paris Saga...

Paris' Jail Break
Posted May 8th 2007 7:00AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton could break out of her 45-day jail sentence six days ahead of schedule -- but only if she's on her best behavior. In other words, she MUST serve 39 days minimum, and there's no way out earlier.

TMZ has learned that Hilton is eligible for a "Good Time/Work Time" credit, a federal mandate which offers a chance to leave the joint early -- for inmates sentenced to 11 days or more. According to the mandate, every four days that an inmate spends behind bars "in an acceptable manner" will count as six. So, as long as Paris doesn't smuggle in a BlackBerry or stab a fellow inmate with shank carved from a bar of soap -- she should be back at Hyde after just 39 orange jumpsuit-clad days!

Police sources tell us that the Hollywood hills resident will enjoy a 24-person POD for "special needs inmates," and she'll be bunking with a fellow convict. Finally, being a socialite comes in handy!

The judge has ordered that the celebutante is to receive "no alternative sentencing," which means no work furlough, no home detention, and no city jail programs. And you thought being an heiress was easy.

well if this is true then I stand corrected.. Guess we will have to wait and see how it pans out.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:49 AM   #90
Blue Crack Addict

and it just goes on and on..... OY VEY MAMA!!

Paris to Gov. Ahnuld: Pardon Me, Please!
Posted May 8th 2007 6:55AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Let's Get This Party Started

Paris Hilton is begging the Governator to give her a break -- and is pleading with her fans to sign a petition asking for her pardon.

On her MySpace page this morning, she says her friend Joshua Capone started a petition, and asks that her fans "help and sihn [sic] it," adding, "I LOVE YOU ALL!!!" The petition takes the somewhat puzzling tack of pointing out that she's an heiress to the Hilton fortune, and that Paris "provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world."

Meanwhile, TMZ has confirmed that Paris met with her longtime rep Elliot Mintz, whom she fired over the weekend, and now Us Weekly is reporting that Mintz has been rehired by Hilton. Later yesterday, Paris was accompanied by Mintz to an event called, appropriately enough, Sober USA. An Us witness says though Paris "held it together" at the event, her eyes were tearing. (At right, the merry pranksters at www.prettyontheoutside.com have produced their own image of Paris in the clink.)