MERGED-->Once again SHAHRUKH KHAN!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
Once again SHAHRUKH KHAN!!!!!

Come on guys, you have to know him! He's AMACING!!!!

And the reason why I bought HTDAAB 1 week after its release!!! And this after 4-year-extreme-fan-being! :)

He's an indian actor and soooooooo cute! Delicious ...... :)
(You know what I want to say - Like Bono! :) )

Just take a look at a few pages (I write them here because I don't know if I'll make the links work! :) )

www.vluvshahrukh.com
www.srkfanatic.topcities.com
www.shahrukhkhan.org

Take a look into the Bollywood world! It's just GREAT!

Thanks

P.s. The new albums is great! :)
http://www.vluvshahrukh.com http://www.srkfanatic.topcities.com http://www.shahrukhkhan.org

Who?

And why was he the reason that you bought the album 1 week after its release?

BTW, I still have not bought the album, still waiting for my Japanese / U.K. import with Fast Cars in it.

He's an indian actor! Very famous in India! Bollywoodmovies! :)

He's sooooo sweet and the reason was that on 19th November I've seen a movie with him (the first time :) ) And i bought the DVD and the Soundtrack (Khabie Kushie Khabi Gham - don't know the exact writing :)) instead of the album!

Just look at the sides, you will like him! :) (hopefully)

are you in India, mate? I'm down south in Singapore.

Anyway, I have no interest in Bollywood (too much dancing) or in Shah Rukh Khan but I did see bits of 'Lagaan' (I think that's him) which seemed pretty fun. It's also the only movie I know that happens to be about cricket.

No, I'm not from India!!!!!

But I love Shahrukh Khan!

Ok, they're dancing a lot in the movies but they're great dancers! :)
I don't care that they lipsink! It's just very emotional! :)

And Guru is not at all a good parody on indian films!

Have you ever seen Moulin Rouge???? In India these type of film exist a whole time longer! :)

All in all, I love Bollywoodmovies (especially in England he should be known! I think) and Shahrukh khan! :)

BYE

Yes, you have to see one! :)

A few films I think they are out on DVD in England: Main Hoo Na, Indian Love Story, Sometimes happy sometimes sad!

And in cinema: Veer Zaara and the new Swades!

Hope you enjoy it! :) (OK, I KNOW you enjoy it)

BYE :wink:

I am fascinated by Bollywood. I haven't seen any movies like this yet, but I very much want to one of these days.
I've heard they burst into song, apropos of nothing, like the old Hollywood musicals. That could be fun!

i am also indian (well in origin ... born in the US). and i absolutely hate bollywood movies. i love indian culture, i love indian classical music (ravi shankar, etc.), i love classic indian literature (tagore) ... but seriously, imagine if britney spears, christina aguilera, jessica simpson, justin timberlake, ja-rule, and beyonce made feature length films instead of videos...ALL TOGETHER!

bollywood movies in a nutshell: rich girl is set to have an arranged marriage with rich boy, people dance on the street, she falls in love with a poor boy, people dance on the street, her father doesn't approve of the poor boy, people dance on the street, then the poor boy proves himself to the father and they are allowed to wed, EVERYONE dances on the street together.

lmao! :) I know what you want to say Anirban! It's a little :) unrealistic. But a lot of Hollywood movies are, too!
So, I think it's just a lot of fun to watch, the coreos are great, the costumes, too! And the actors (Ok, THE actor! :) SRK) are pretty cool! They play in a total different way, like europeans or americans for example but they are doing an amacing job!

Anyway, everyone has its own opinion, hmmmm?! :)

BYE :wink:

My God, First Buddha then Gandhi and now Shahrukh Khan?? of all in 1 billion people. I think I have to salute the guys of Bollywood, they are now making mark at international scene. I never could have imagined that Bollywood movies would be making such an impact. Yes they are integral part of our lives, it is Indian life. Yes they may seem funny but we are different culture, its by no means profund depiction neither its an art form, the best part is they dont try to make it as an art form. Its just Dreams for 3 hours we like to leave our lives and dream it the Indian way.

Coming back to Shahrukh Khan, by no means he is the most talented actor, but he is the most resourceful.He is very good at selling dream. He is referred as King Khan in the page 3 culture of India. Right now he is the biggest star of his generation and has given many superhit movies. I think Amir Khan (of Lagaan fame, which was nominated for Oscar in Foreign Film category) is a world class actor. The sad side of Bollywood is that it has eaten serious Indian actors such as Naseeruddin Shah, Amol Palekar, Pankaj Kapoor, Om Puri. They have made their mark as great actors by any standards, but unfortunately its Shahrukh Khan that we discuss.

You can discuss everyone you like!
I'm (now) not very informed about all the actors (will come soon! :) )
But I think you forgot Amitabh Bachchan who has been voted as the best actors of all time (I guess) ahead Marlon Brando and Charly Chaplin! So, Big B is quite BIG! :)

And Shah is on his way to become one!
Ok, he may not be the most talented actor but he has charisma and like you said, he knows what he's doing! :) He's good at his job! (It's the same with Hollywoodstars - they may not be the best, but the fans love them)!
btw.: I'm very sorry for what has happened in Sri Lanka! I'm sorry for the people who lost their lives and I'm sorry for their families.
For those who don't know what happened: during a "Tempation 2004" concert of SRK and his mates a grenade detonated and killed 2 people and wounded over a dozen people.
None of the stars was hurt!

BYE

Ofcourse we can discuss SRK all day all night, my cousin sister she does that anyway. What I meant was behind the glam of Bollywood there are some really good actors who are unfortunately not as well known as SRK.

Check out "Sparsh" starring Naseruddin Shah, I think noone can play a blind man like he doesn in this movie, not even Al Pacino.

You aren't going to believe this but I was a Production Assistant on Swades here in Florida. We filmed at NASA. I've got pics to prove it.
People went nuts when they saw SRK at the airport.
It was crazy!
I'd never heard of him before.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your killing meeeeeeeeeeeeee! PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE post the pictures! PLEASE!!!!!!! He looks sooo cute in Swades! I'm looking forward to see the movie. But in Germany it lasts a little bit longer!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What???????????????????
I'm blond, that's an excuse! :) I have no idea what you talking about! :)
Nevertheless, Shah is sweet and at the moment (8.57p.m. - Germany, he's standing on stage and I'm not there :sad: )

But it's okay! I will see him, sometimes, in another live..... :)

Btw. I said it's okay that you like Hrithik! Everyone has its own opinion! :) (OK, Shah is better :D )

Back
Top Bottom