MERGED ---> Oasis has leaked + New Oasis track

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Theres torrents of it here, scroll down a bit, no registration needed. Also theres TONS of seeds/.

http://owntracker.com/pqrt/

Its in full as well.

Part of the Queue and The Importance of Being Idle are unlike ANYTHING you've ever heard this band do. I suggest both by far.

BEST ALBUM OF 2005 SO FAR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Bell Will Ring is a great Revolver/Rubber Soul guitar rocker, Part Of The Queue shows a revitalised Noel.. and Love Like A Bomb is just wonderful..:)

bonosleftone said:
Theres torrents of it here, scroll down a bit, no registration needed. Also theres TONS of seeds/.

http://owntracker.com/pqrt/

Its in full as well.

Part of the Queue and The Importance of Being Idle are unlike ANYTHING you've ever heard this band do. I suggest both by far.

BEST ALBUM OF 2005 SO FAR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that link isn't working. any suggestions?

U2One said:
can someone PLEASE send it to me....email is zootv25@hotmail.com

thanks!

glad to have the gallagher bros. back

Goddamn, if someone would be willing to send me the full album, I'll be so happy I'll shit myself. i hate these leaks, but once their going around I can't resist having a listen! I'm gonna buy the album regardless b/c I love Oasis, and I don't like to steal from bands that I really like, but I'm gonna be vacationing in The Grenadines in 2 weeks and I'd love to have it on my iPod for the trip. It's great having new stuff for vacations b/c everytime I hear the songs after that it will remind me of my trip. Someone please send me the album, PLLEASE?

ma_galazin@yahoo.com

You guys have to remember to stick the "you" and the "sendit" together after you copy and paste the link into your browser.

The songs I like so far are Love Like A Bomb, Mucky Fingers (my favorite track), The Importance of Being Idle (some of the cooler lyrics on the album IMO), I Can See it Now, Part of the Queue (sounds familiar in terms of a melody), and Keep the Dream Alive. Lyla has actually grown on me after listening to it within the context of the album. I'm on the fence on A Bell Will Ring, in terms of something that is catchy.

Just the overall musical tone of this album is great IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah... my only problem with the album is the problem I have with damn near every Oasis album... the music is so distorted and everything is so LOUD you can't tell notes apart and it's just gaaaaaaah. But the music is very, very, good. And the lyrics are getting better again.

UnforgettableLemon said:
Yeah... my only problem with the album is the problem I have with damn near every Oasis album... the music is so distorted and everything is so LOUD you can't tell notes apart and it's just gaaaaaaah. But the music is very, very, good. And the lyrics are getting better again.

Yeah... but I think its more intentional on this album or feels more intentional. Like they wanted to "dirty" up the sound and make it loud and distorted so that it sounded like something from Phil Spector and The Ronnettes. Its definitely not as clean as Heathen Chemistry was.

Last edited:
Agreed on Keep the Dream Alive...stupendous chorus! Andy Bell wrote a great tune..nice wash of guitar in the last part of the song too:drool:

Someone tell me how much of this I've gotten right:

1. "Turn Up the Sun"
Written by Andy, sung by Liam.

2. "Mucky Fingers"
Written and sung by Noel.

3. "Lyla"
Written by Noel, sung by Liam.

4. "Love Like A Bomb"
Written and sung by Liam.

5. "The Importance of Being Idle"

6. "The Meaning of Soul"

7. "Guess God Thinks I’m Abel"

8. "Part of the Queue"

9. "Keep the Dream Alive"
Written by Andy, sung by Liam.

10. "A Bell Will Ring"
Written by Gem, sung by Liam.

11. "Let There Be Love"
Sung by Noel and Liam and presumably written by both of them as well?

12. "I Can See It Now"
"Hidden" instrumental, probably everyone gets a writing credit, a bit of Liam shouting at the end.

Man, who knew Andy Bell rocked that much? Besides Ride fans.

As for B-sides so far, we have Gem's "Eyeball Tickler" (sung by Liam) and some song called "Won't Let You Down" that I don't know anything about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom