MERGED ---> Oasis has leaked + New Oasis track

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dn9909 said:

Good thing, you said it yourself.

Kindly keep your trolling comments to yourself, thanks. Just because someone downloads a song or two to preview it before he/she decides to buy it does NOT make it thievery. Plus, it's not even like I downloaded the whole album - I only downloaded four songs (then promptly sent them to the recycling bin, as I didn't care for them in the slightest).

Some clips came out today of the band talking through the songs, and you can hear clips of all of the songs!

They sound tremendous. I can't wait for the album to come out now :D

EVERYTHING I've ever heard from these guys has sucked!!!
Maybe I haven't heard the right stuff???
Maybe this new album will be better.
Maybe I just HATE THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Vest said:
EVERYTHING I've ever heard from these guys has sucked!!!
Maybe I haven't heard the right stuff???
Maybe this new album will be better.
Maybe I just HATE THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have you actually heard.

Also, in all likelihood, you are shit.

Miggy D said:
I am very disappointed with the new Oasis songs I've heard. Extremely disappointed.

-Migdilio

I feel the same way about Speed Of Sound! Just wait till you hear the whole Oasis album, from the clips that leaked yesterday it could be up there with their best work.

dn9909 said:
BUNCH OF THEIVING BASTARDS!

Sigh, another person who has nothing better to do, based on some of your other comments in this forum. I see you've already been warned once. That didn't take too long.

Most people who are downloading these tracks are Oasis fans and will be buying the CD anyway for the superior sound quality, so give it a rest.

Anyone who wants to hear the new b-side, "Eyeball Tickler"...listen to Zane Lowe's show off Radio 1 (I think they replay it online)..he played the song today after interviewing Noel Gallagher.

Great song :)

Oh man their new songs are great! But I made myself only listen to them once untill the new album comes out :D Just so I don't wear myself out on them hehe

so far I've heard lyla and eyeball tickler and am not impressed.
damn.

Back
Top Bottom