MERGED ---> Oasis has leaked + New Oasis track

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
s28.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XSVHH23WJ5X711KZD5N4LL7YZ

All four new songs in a zip file

Enjoy!

Last edited:
h t t p://www. t o r r e n t spy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=246598

...remove spaces :)

5 track preview CD

If it saves you continuously uploading to YSI.. :wink:

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
h t t p://www. t o r r e n t spy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=246598

...remove spaces :)

5 track preview CD

If it saves you continuously uploading to YSI.. :wink:

Whats the tracklist of this cd?

dn9909 said:

No, but ya still are a BUNCH OF THEIVING BASTARDS!

Well, I'm female. Does that make me a "THEIVING" (ahem, thieving) BITCH?

And just so that you know, if I like the music I download, I always buy the album. Think of it as an extended Amazon.com album snippet. In this case, I don't think I'll even end up purchasing the CD, so there's twenty bucks saved. :|

Doesn't sound like HC to me, its more organic and varied. Theres nothing like Let There Be Love or Mucky Fingers on the last album!

GibsonGirl said:

And just so that you know, if I like the music I download, I always buy the album. Think of it as an extended Amazon.com album snippet. In this case, I don't think I'll even end up purchasing the CD, so there's twenty bucks saved. :|

Good thing, you said it yourself.

isnt Let There be Love from another oasis cd?? i used to buy every cd and b-side there was of oasis and then i sort of just forgot about them and really got into u2 right before heathen chemistry came out....wait i remember now what it used to be..let there be love used to be called "Its a Crime"...on a side note..where can i download oasis bootlegs??? a torrent site?

Last edited:
NYRangers78 said:
isnt Let There be Love from another oasis cd?? i used to buy every cd and b-side there was of oasis and then i sort of just forgot about them and really got into u2 right before heathen chemistry came out....wait i remember now what it used to be..let there be love used to be called "Its a Crime"...on a side note..where can i download oasis bootlegs??? a torrent site?

Yeah, its an early demo from the SOTSOG sessions, and yeah, it's name is "It's a crime", here's the YSI url:

http: //s24.yous endit.com/d.aspx?id=3S4HX278R78RC1AV6B1W3TQOAH

I like that demo a lot, enjoy!

GibsonGirl said:

'Bastard' is not gender-based. If you don't know you your parents are, you're a bastard, male or female.

-Miggy

Miggy D said:

'Bastard' is not gender-based. If you don't know you your parents are, you're a bastard, male or female.

-Miggy

If it's used as a more casual insult, however (not in the don't-know-who-your-parents-are sense), it's less common for a female to be called a bastard. In fact, I don't think I've ever personally heard of a female being referred to as a bastard. Bitch, yes, bastard no. Maybe it's just where I live.

Back
Top Bottom