MERGED--> Now playing...in your house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you were here and you'd be in heaven with our weather in comparison! :yes: :happy: :)

Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen :rockon:

I wish that too my friend. You would not like the weather that we are having lately. Susan I just noticed on the calender that you gave me for Christmas that the scence of Pollok House , shows quite a bit of snow. Is that normal? After tomorrow I will be changing to the month of February, and the picture is St. George's Mansions. Have you been therw?

R.E.M.- Don;t Go Back To Rockville

(from Eponymous)

Yes tiny! I only just cameback after making a cup of tea!! :wink:

Well, like i've been saying we haven't had all that much snow in the past decade&more so no that pic was prob taken a few year ago! :yes: and i was meaning to ask you to remind of what the next Glasgow pic was on the calender!!! But no i haven't been there!

Rush - Spirit Of Radio - Oh so good!!! :bow: :applaud:

I wonder where Marty has been! :(

Maybe he's back over in India :yes: i'm sure he said he was going back then :wink: maybe he'll meet Shilpa!! :lol:

I bought a newspaper here today with an interview on her in! She has so much dignity&humility :love: :bow:

Duran Duran - Rio:drool: (Was voted the best ever video in a recent poll! :heart: )

I'll send you the paper if you like? :wink: then you can see her pics&read what she says! :yes:

INXS - New Sensation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom