MERGED--> Now playing...in your house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiny dancer said:
:wave: Marty. I noticed that you have now been posting here in the the last couple of days. Hope that all is well with you. :hug:

:wave:

Yeah, all is well with me. I was also doing OK the past few weeks. Only, it was very busy. If I'm not posting much in the next 2 months, you can assume that I'm in India again and having almost no time to be here. At times my life only consists of work-eat-sleep so posting on Interference is a bit difficult then. But, as I said, all is still well then.
Anyway, thanks for asking. :hug:

me: Propellerheads featuring Miss Shirley Bassey - History Repeating (Hip Length Mix)
(from the History Repeating single)

:ohmy: you're spending so much time in India! That must be unbelievable :wink:

Awwww tiny&me miss you :love:

The Doors - Break On Thru' :drool:

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: you're spending so much time in India! That must be unbelievable :wink:

Well, as I said, it's kinda double. Yes, doing work in India is very interesting. But on the other hand I hardly have time to see anything of the country. During the week I have to work (of course) and most of those days are quite long and intense. So it's indeed work-eat-sleep. And then during the weekends I want to have a complete day off on Sunday (i.e. doing nothing except for maybe lying at the pool) so that leaves only Saturday to do a bit of sightseeing in Mumbai (or shopping :wink: ). And I can't take days off during the week as we're working with a very tight schedule.
Anyway, I like it there. And India wasn't really a dream holiday location for me (still isn't), so I'm not feeling I'm missing out on much.

Awwww tiny&me miss you :love:

:heart:

me: Aztec Camera - Do I Love You?
(from the charity compilation Red, Hot + Blue)

into: Tricky - A Song For Yukiko
(from Blowback)

:ohmy: Mumbai! That's where Shilpa lives - don't know if you've heard about who she is, but she was on Celeb Big brother&it was all over the news there (About girls in there being accused of being racist bullies!) so i wouldn't be surprised if you had heard about it! Ah that's a pity you don't have much time off :(

Elton John - Sacrifice

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: Mumbai! That's where Shilpa lives - don't know if you've heard about who she is, but she was on Celeb Big brother&it was all over the news there (About girls in there being accused of being racist bullies!) so i wouldn't be surprised if you had heard about it! Ah that's a pity you don't have much time off :(

For weeks the papers didn't report on anything else. Almost. :wink:
I guess they had to find another subject since it was just after Angelina Jolie had left the region after shooting a movie there. :)

me: Red Hot Chili Peppers - This Velvet Glove
(from Californication)

Yes we did get told that there was quite a bit in the Indian papers! Angelina Jolie too eh :ohmy: funnily enough she w a who Shilpa said she based herself on!!! :wink:

Style Council - Shout To The Top

Bob Dylan - Cry A While
(from "Love And Theft")

I'll probably stay in India for 2 more months. If all goes well then my project ends in mid April.

:ohmy: is that when you'll be back here more? :dancing: :happy:

AC/DC - Highway To Hell :rockon:

Oh goodie!!! :drool: you hear that tiny? :wink:

Oh that means you'll just my birthday though! :(

Madonna - Hung Up

20th March! You started the thread for it last year! :love:

Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell :rockon:

susanp6 said:
20th March! You started the thread for it last year! :love:

:shifty:

me: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Two Hearts
(from Live In New York City)

:wave: Last song from me. I'm gonna have a very long day tomorrow and have to get up really early (6:15 or so :crack: ). So I need my beauty sleep. :)

:shifty: you did&you said i had good taste in music!!! :wink:

Awww beauty sleep! :heart: :wave:

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom