MERGED-->Now, don't you wish you'd put money on Ben and J.lo+"Bennifer" Has Broken Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
haha i read an article on her about 3 years ago Vanity Fair. i was so turned off by it that i pretty much believed she sucked. she was very jealous of Brad marrying Jennifer Anniston, and i kept thinking to myself "bitch you did it to yourself!". :tsk: that article really made me she her in a different way. not nice at all.

I think I saw the same article. I remember a big one about Brad Pitt in Premiere when Seven Years in Tibet came out (I remember because I kept the pictures forever :drool: ) and he made some allusions to the break-up...it was obvious it had hit him hard.

In alot of ways, I'm not sure Gwyneth knows who she is...I think that's why she has these endless hook-ups. Chris Martin, beware! (And come to Interference...)

web09230303.jpg

I guess the couple that gets a gun license together stays together..

It probably was really a marriage license :yawn:

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/3175.htm

great they are in my state. :scream:

oh and having a gun in S. Georgia is very common, it isn't the poshiest part of the state, in fact if you want your stereotypical southern lifestyle, meaning rednecks, S. Georgia esp. the coastal part of Georgia is where you will find it. i found it very funny that Jennifer would want to live there for a bit, it is far from an enjoyable area. haha welcome South my dear. rebel flags and F-150's and gun racks galore. :up:

lmao if y'all only knew how life is down in Hinesville! :lmao: no way in hell can that chick survive in that enviorment. ben has always liked it down there, but her no way in hell can she survive life in Hinesville. :laugh:

[q]09/23/03
Ben and J. Lo Visit Liberty County

One of Hollywood's hottest couples was in town yesterday. The star sighting happened at the Liberty County Courthouse in Hinesville, where Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck stopped by to thank Sheriff Don Martin for some extra patrol around their Hampton Island home.

Their visit was was completely out of the blue, and with word of an upcoming wedding, many assumed they came to get a marriage license. One thing is for sure: their visit brought business to a standstill for the afternoon. Everybody was showing off pictures and talking about their most famous neighbors.

The couple asked Deputy Diana Floyd to see the sheriff, catching her off guard. "She said, 'Ben Affleck and J. Lo are here,' and I said, 'Send them in," Sheriff Martin told us.

Contrary to rumors, the two weren't looking for a marriage license. "They came specifically to thank us for help on security," Sheriff Marin said. And Affleck asked about getting a weapons permit.

While Ben and Jen were chatting away with the sheriff, a crowd quickly gathered. "We all went running over, all 100 employees of Liberty County," county employee Brooke Moran told us.

People were snapping pictures and asking for autographs on any scrap of paper they could find. Courthouse worker Tiffany Smith resorted to her lunch receipt. "I couldn't find another piece of paper," she told us. "I hope they felt very welcome here."

Most were surprised to find the couple so down to earth. J. Lo helped a sheriff's deputy with her digital camera. Ben spotted a member of the Third ID in uniform in the crowd and asked the man to shake his hand and said thanks for a job well done.

They showed up without an entourage or body guards. The only other person with them was Ben's brother Casey, but folks were so wrapped up in the it couple, many didn't even notice him. [/q]

:laugh: god i miss living down there. this is the type of stuff the locals get excited about:

[q]09/22/03
Target Coming to Savannah

It's official: Target is coming to Savannah. Store representatives are now confirming what has been somewhat evident for months. WTOC first told you about target's plans to take over the space occupied by the old Belk store in Savannah Mall in June. Although company officials wouldn't confirm their plans at the time, leaders of the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce did.

Construction of the new store will take place where the old Belk store now stands. We all know what a difference Bass Pro has made in the Savannah Mall since it opened its doors a few months ago, and officials expect Target to do the same. Shoppers we spoke with are very excited.

Nathan Kelly, the mall's general manager, told us, "It's been one of the most requested anchor stores for years. We finally got the deal done and we're excited to get it going in the next few days."

The new store will be about 126,000 square feet and is expected to bring at least 100 new jobs to the mall. Shopper Dalen Wade says it's a better quality store. "It's a cleaner store. There are too many Wal-Marts around," he said. <---classic :lol:

The closest Target now is on US Highway 278 in Bluffton, so this new store will be much more convenient for Savannah shoppers. They will start demolishing the old Belk's building at the end of this month. We spoke with the Target headquarters in Minneapolis and they say they're excited about coming to Savannah. The store is expected to open at the end of 2004. [/q]

Last edited:
one of the local radio stations here is having a "NO BEN AND JEN WEEKEND" they are refusing to play any music by her and not mention his name. lol they are giving a trip away to leave the country so people can avoid hearing about them. :lol:

:yikes:

Access Hollywood

'Jenny From the Block' Sporting Her Rock... Again

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were set to say "I do" on September 14, then came the postponement and the reported breakup.

Now the ring has returned to Jen's finger and director Kevin Smith, who is very close to the couple, told Access Hollywood that he believes the wedding will go on.

"Do you think they are going to make it hopefully?" asked Access Hollywood's Tony Potts.

"Marriage? Yeah, I do," said Smith.

Ben's longtime pal and "Jersey Girl" director Smith may be right. Jen is once again sporting her $3 million pink diamond engagement ring, even more reason for Kevin to throw the book at Ben.

"Any thoughts about sending a 'How to Get Married for Dummies' book to your friend Ben or any of that kind of stuff?" asked Tony.

"I don't know, I mean first you got to get him to the altar before you can give him the manifesto or the manual on how to stay married," joked Smith. "He really does need the how to get married book."

It's Really Over :boohoo:

Report: J.Lo, Affleck Break Off Engagement

Could it finally be over for star couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez?

According to "Access Hollywood," US magazine is reporting that the couple has officially broken off their engagement

The magazine says the break-up took place on Jan. 20, three days after Affleck returned to Los Angeles from the Sundance Film Festival.

A Lopez spokesperson confirmed the break-up

"I am confirming the report that Jennifer Lopez has ended her engagement to Ben Affleck," a spokesperson told US. "At this difficult time, we ask that you respect her privacy."

Affleck's representation declined comment.

The couple has been under an intense media watch since their courtship began 18 months ago.

The couple was set to be married last September, but called it off fearing the overbearing media presence would compromise the "happiest day" of their lives.

:scream: :sad: :( :sigh: :crack: :whocares:

Ben Affleck, J. Lo Break Off Relationship

Ben Affleck, J.Lo Break Off Relationship

By CHRISTY LEMIRE, AP Entertainment Writer

NEW YORK - The on-again, off-again relationship between Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez is off. Again. And this time, it looks like it's for good. Jennifer Lopez ended the engagement, one of her publicists told The Associated Press on Thursday.

A spokesman for Lopez at Dan Klores Communications said in a statement: "I am confirming the reports that Jennifer Lopez has ended her engagement to Ben Affleck. At this difficult time, we ask that you respect her privacy."

People and Us Weekly magazines first reported the breakup on their Web sites Thursday afternoon.

Affleck's publicist, Ken Sunshine, would only say: "As usual, we never comment on the private lives of our clients."

capt.nyet10601222226.people_affleck_lopez_nyet106.jpg

Lopez, 34, and Affleck, 31, have been the subject of near-constant media scrutiny for the past year and a half.

In the video for Lopez's 2002 hit "Jenny From the Block," in which she makes fun of the paparazzi, Affleck rubs her legendary posterior while basking in the sunshine on a boat. In another song from her album "This Is Me ... Then," titled "Dear Ben," she professes her affection for Affleck.

But then their romantic comedy, "Gigli," was considered the cinematic disaster of the year before it even debuted in August.

They were supposed to have married a month later, but abruptly postponed their lavish plans "due to the excessive media attention surrounding our wedding."

Since then, the media has followed their every move, keeping track of who Lopez was with and whether she wore her 6.1-carat pink diamond Harry Winston engagement ring. Even a routine trip to a Georgia courthouse to get a gun license for Affleck drew a horde of photographers and celebrity reporters.

This would have been the first wedding for Affleck. Lopez has been married twice before ? to waiter Ojani Noa in 1997 and to dancer Cris Judd in 2001. Noa lasted a little more than a year; Judd for nine months.

She also famously dated Sean "P. Diddy" Combs ? back when he was still "Puffy" ? for two years before the couple broke up in February 2001.

Now the former couple will appear on screen together again in "Jersey Girl," due out March 19.

Lopez plays Affleck's wife, but she dies 12 minutes into the movie.

Back
Top Bottom