MERGED --> Nicole Richie Collapes at Nightclub + Nicole Richie headed to jail - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:06 AM
Nicole Richie Collapes at Nightclub

Has anyone thought maybe she needs to be fed

Sources tell TMZ that Nicole Richie passed out at Hyde nightclub early Sunday morning in Hollywood.

We're told it occurred just before 2 a.m., when Richie passed out and fell to the floor. An employee approached Richie and her friends and said he was calling 911. Sources say they told the employee not to make the call and that they would take Richie to a hospital. The friends then carried Richie out of the club through the back door. TMZ does not know if Richie went to the hospital.

Before Richie collapsed, we're told she hung out for awhile with Lindsay Lohan inside the club. Lohan had her own bizarre tale early Sunday morning on a street in Hollywood.

Late last week, Richie's reps confirmed that the "Simple Life" star entered a treatment facility to determine why she hasn't gained weight. Richie has looked shockingly thin over the last few months.

Richie's rep tells TMZ her client was at Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but denies that she collapsed.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:33 PM   #2
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:06 AM
I sincerely hope that she get's a handle on her problem. Pretty clear that something is not right considering just how damn skinny she is.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:39 PM   #3
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:06 AM
I usually wait to pass out until I leave the club since there is usually a snowbank near by.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:14 PM   #4
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 06:06 AM
She has been looking shockingly starving thin. Hope she's alright, not a good or healthy message to send out to young women.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:23 PM   #5
Refugee

Local Time: 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160
I usually wait to pass out until I leave the club since there is usually a snowbank near by.

Please someone feed that girl!!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #6
ONE
love, blood, life

If Nicole Ritchie has an eating disorder it is a major problem and something that she will have to deal with the rest of her life. You just don't gain weight and then all is better. Its a struggle everyday. I speak from experience.

I hope Nicole will learn to live with her disorder if she has one. The first step is admitting she does and for her sake I hope she does.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:39 PM   #7
War Child

Local Time: 10:06 AM
I thought the news last week was that she was in a rehab facility

Guess you just can't trust OK! magazine
Old 10-31-2006, 08:03 AM   #8
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160
Old 10-31-2006, 09:39 AM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

I just feel very sad about her situation, and scared for her. I really hope she can get well.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:36 AM   #10
The Fly

Last week her reps were saying she had checked into rehab for nutritional issues and to undergo tests to determine why she couldn't gain weight. I wonder how stupid these celebrities and their publicists think people are. They really expect us to believe that they have no idea why she can't gain weight ? All you have to do is look at photos of her from a few years ago, she was twice the size she is now (and still not fat), so she obviously can maintain a healthy weight. If Nicole truly wants to be well, she needs to lay off the blow and eat something.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:40 PM   #11
Blue Crack Distributor

...or maybe it had nothing to do with her weight "issue" and she had too much to drink and just passed out.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:49 PM   #12
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:06 AM
Going by her weight, she must have had a thimble full of alcohol to make her pass out.

Old 10-31-2006, 02:51 PM   #13
Blue Crack Distributor

She really needs to get some help, and fast.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life

I saw her on tv last night and boy did she look skeletal
Old 11-30-2006, 09:06 AM   #15
Blue Crack Addict

Good news, I hope it will continue. I read that she allegedly dropped her stylist because she has a thinness obsession too

people.com

It's only been a month since Nicole Richie announced she was seeking treatment for her inability to gain weight, but friends are noticing a difference, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

"She has (put on) at least 5 lbs.," says a source close to the actress. "She wants to prove she's trying to change."

The newly brunette Richie has even "distanced herself from a lot of (old) friends," adds the source. Among those old friends is Rachel Zoe, 35, Richie's stylist for the past three years, with whom Richie split last week

Richie, who before seeking treatment had dropped to around 90 lbs., hit the American Music Awards last week in a short vintage Christian Dior dress with the help of new style consultant Cristina Ehrlich looking "much healthier," said an onlooker.

Now she's ready to shoot the fifth installment of her reality show The Simple Life, which was postponed due to her treatment. Says her on-again pal and Simple Life costar Paris Hilton: "She looks better than she's ever looked. I love it."

So, it would seem, does Richie. "She’s doing great," says a friend who spoke to her over Thanksgiving. "She's taking care of herself and is in a good place."