MERGED --> Nicole Richie Collapes at Nightclub + Nicole Richie headed to jail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Nicole Richie Collapes at Nightclub

Has anyone thought maybe she needs to be fed :|

Sources tell TMZ that Nicole Richie passed out at Hyde nightclub early Sunday morning in Hollywood.

We're told it occurred just before 2 a.m., when Richie passed out and fell to the floor. An employee approached Richie and her friends and said he was calling 911. Sources say they told the employee not to make the call and that they would take Richie to a hospital. The friends then carried Richie out of the club through the back door. TMZ does not know if Richie went to the hospital.

Before Richie collapsed, we're told she hung out for awhile with Lindsay Lohan inside the club. Lohan had her own bizarre tale early Sunday morning on a street in Hollywood.

Late last week, Richie's reps confirmed that the "Simple Life" star entered a treatment facility to determine why she hasn't gained weight. Richie has looked shockingly thin over the last few months.

Richie's rep tells TMZ her client was at Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but denies that she collapsed.

I usually wait to pass out until I leave the club since there is usually a snowbank near by.

If Nicole Ritchie has an eating disorder it is a major problem and something that she will have to deal with the rest of her life. You just don't gain weight and then all is better. Its a struggle everyday. I speak from experience.

I hope Nicole will learn to live with her disorder if she has one. The first step is admitting she does and for her sake I hope she does.

I thought the news last week was that she was in a rehab facility:confused:

Guess you just can't trust OK! magazine:wink:

Last week her reps were saying she had checked into rehab for nutritional issues and to undergo tests to determine why she couldn't gain weight. I wonder how stupid these celebrities and their publicists think people are. They really expect us to believe that they have no idea why she can't gain weight ? All you have to do is look at photos of her from a few years ago, she was twice the size she is now (and still not fat), so she obviously can maintain a healthy weight. If Nicole truly wants to be well, she needs to lay off the blow and eat something.

Good news, I hope it will continue. I read that she allegedly dropped her stylist because she has a thinness obsession too

nicole_richie.jpg

people.com

It's only been a month since Nicole Richie announced she was seeking treatment for her inability to gain weight, but friends are noticing a difference, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

"She has (put on) at least 5 lbs.," says a source close to the actress. "She wants to prove she's trying to change."

The newly brunette Richie has even "distanced herself from a lot of (old) friends," adds the source. Among those old friends is Rachel Zoe, 35, Richie's stylist for the past three years, with whom Richie split last week

Richie, who before seeking treatment had dropped to around 90 lbs., hit the American Music Awards last week in a short vintage Christian Dior dress with the help of new style consultant Cristina Ehrlich looking "much healthier," said an onlooker.

Now she's ready to shoot the fifth installment of her reality show The Simple Life, which was postponed due to her treatment. Says her on-again pal and Simple Life costar Paris Hilton: "She looks better than she's ever looked. I love it."

So, it would seem, does Richie. "She’s doing great," says a friend who spoke to her over Thanksgiving. "She's taking care of herself and is in a good place."

Asides from the dress sliding off with nothing to keep it on, I agree.

i think she always will look sick, because of how accpeting we are THAT SHE GAINED 5 POUNDS OMGGGGG SO GOOD! but be careful you don't want to get FATFATFAT :rolleyes:

I saw Kate Bosowrth while she was in town shopping she is TINY I mean she looks like a elf, she was so SHORT and seriously you could see through her...i don't get how small she can be yet still be alive? :shrug:

Yes of course she's still far too thin, but it is literally a matter of baby steps- it's not going to happen overnight obviously. It will take her a long time and she will need lots of love and positive reinforcement.

For her five pounds is a big step and she looks better, it already shows in her face.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yes of course she's still far too thin, but it is literally a matter of baby steps- it's not going to happen overnight obviously. It will take her a long time and she will need lots of love and positive reinforcement.

For her five pounds is a big step and she looks better, it already shows in her face.
:yes: she'd be opening herself up for a whole other set of health problems if she gained all the weight back in a matter of, say, a week.

and now she's been busted for DWI.

Actually, she was not drinking but rather she told the cops that she took Vicadin and pot.

She was listed at 5 feet 1 and 85 lbs. (not that that matters)

Back
Top Bottom