MERGED-->Nick and Jessica = Splitsville - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2006, 08:53 AM   #76
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:39 PM
people.com

Nick Lachey reveals in a new interview that he used to put on Jessica Simpson's shoes and walk around in them – "It was sort of a kinky thing we liked to get into," he tells Elle magazine.

Other revelations from Lachey, 32, in the post-marriage interview include him owning up to "typically (being) an overly sensitive person, I lay my heart out there too often." For instance, he tells Elle, "I've never been shy about crying. Sometimes we're so scared of our emotions that we rob ourselves."

Among his emotional admissions: He still thinks his ex is the sexiest woman he's ever seen. He's also a proponent of candid conversation ("I haven't even realized my full dirty talk potential," he claims) and expresses a degree of surprise over the marital breakup, blaming it in retrospect on "the exposure" the two had on their own MTV reality show, Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.

As for Simpson, 25, she's set to give a special performance at the Jan. 10 People's Choice Awards, airing on CBS. She's a nominee for favorite song in a movie for her saucy version of "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" in last summer's The Dukes of Hazzard.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:03 AM   #77
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 11:39 AM
LOS ANGELES -- Former couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are selling their famous "Newlyweds" home.

Simpson publicist Rob Shuter confirmed that the Calabasas house featured on Simpson and Lachey's hit MTV show "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" is on the market.

Lachey publicist Shawn Sachs also confirms the home is for sale.

The Mediterranean-style house includes a screening room, music studio and infinity pool. People magazine reported that it is being listed for $3.75 million.

Singer-actress Simpson filed for divorce last month from former "98 Degrees" star Lachey.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:13 AM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
it sold

All AP News
'Malcolm' Actor Buys Simpson-Lachey House

Photos
AP Photo
AP Photo

Tue Jan 10, 8:33 PM ET

The "Newlyweds" home of divorcing Hollywood couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey is being bought by "Malcolm in the Middle" teen actor Justin Berfield.

Simpson's publicist, Rob Shuter, announced just on Monday that the Calabasas, Calif. home was for sale. The house had been listed for $3.75 million.

Hope Diamond, Berfield's publicist, confirmed the sale Tuesday, but wouldn't disclose the price.

The 19-year-old Berfield plays the bullying middle child, Reese, on Fox's "Malcolm in the Middle."

The Mediterranean-style house, which includes a screening room and music studio, was the backdrop for the hit MTV show "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica."

Simpson, 25, filed for divorce last month
Old 01-11-2006, 01:15 AM   #79
Blue Crack Overdose

Wow! That was fast!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:20 AM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
must be nice to be 19 yrs old and able to buy a $3.75 mill. home.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:48 PM   #81
Refugee

Local Time: 03:39 PM
sure is a nice house .. http://www.sothebysrealty.com/Proper...px?R=104021754
Old 01-14-2006, 09:29 PM   #82
Blue Crack Overdose

It's an absolutely beautiful house. I didn't realize it had 5 bedrooms though. Wow.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:53 AM   #83
Blue Crack Addict

people.com

Jessica Simpson is embarking on a not-so-public affair – with singer-songwriter John Mayer, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"She's tiptoeing back into the dating world," a source tells PEOPLE. "It's the first stage. She's never been happier."

Mayer, 28, began a co-headlining tour with Sheryl Crow on Aug. 24, and Simpson, 26, is expected to attend his concert in Jones Beach, N.Y., on Wednesday night.

Simpson is currently in New York promoting her new album, A Public Affair, which was released Tuesday – although a bruised vocal cord has quashed any planned performances. Similarly, Mayer had to cancel his Hartford, Conn., appearance with Crow on Saturday due to laryngitis, the Associated Press reported.

The two singers have known each other for several years and last year both attended Clive Davis's pre-Grammys party in Beverly Hills.

Although Simpson has been linked to Jared Leto and her Employee of the Month costar and Teen Choice Awards cohost Dane Cook, Simpson has not officially dated anyone since her November 2005 separation from Nick Lachey.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #84
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
people.com

Jessica Simpson is embarking on a not-so-public affair – with singer-songwriter John Mayer, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"She's tiptoeing back into the dating world," a source tells PEOPLE. "It's the first stage. She's never been happier."

Mayer, 28, began a co-headlining tour with Sheryl Crow on Aug. 24, and Simpson, 26, is expected to attend his concert in Jones Beach, N.Y., on Wednesday night.

Simpson is currently in New York promoting her new album, A Public Affair, which was released Tuesday – although a bruised vocal cord has quashed any planned performances. Similarly, Mayer had to cancel his Hartford, Conn., appearance with Crow on Saturday due to laryngitis, the Associated Press reported.

The two singers have known each other for several years and last year both attended Clive Davis's pre-Grammys party in Beverly Hills.

Although Simpson has been linked to Jared Leto and her Employee of the Month costar and Teen Choice Awards cohost Dane Cook, Simpson has not officially dated anyone since her November 2005 separation from Nick Lachey.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I seriously, highly dig John Mayer and, if this is true (and there is a great chance that it's not since these "sources" are rarely accurate), it's really disappointing. I watched "Newlyweds" constantly and have read and seen so many of Jessica's interviews and find nothing redeeming about her. She is not talented, she is not intelligent and she is not nice. Blech.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:46 PM   #85
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by dsmith2904

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I seriously, highly dig John Mayer and, if this is true (and there is a great chance that it's not since these "sources" are rarely accurate), it's really disappointing. I watched "Newlyweds" constantly and have read and seen so many of Jessica's interviews and find nothing redeeming about her. She is not talented, she is not intelligent and she is not nice. Blech.
yeah, I heard about this yesterday. I was watching one of those entertainment news programs . the most disturbing thing about the story was that it reported that John Mayer is a FAN of Jessica's music.. Huh?????
Old 08-30-2006, 12:58 PM   #86
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:39 PM
How could John degrade himself like this?! Ugh of all of the people to get tangled up with he get's hooked up with Airhead Barbie She really started grating on my nerves when I watched "Newlywed's". Nick should have gotten a medal for dealing with all of her whining.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:07 PM   #87
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by BonosBaby12
She really started grating on my nerves when I watched "Newlywed's". Nick should have gotten a medal for dealing with all of her whining.
Oh yeah, Nick certainly earned his way into heaven with that relationship.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:19 PM   #88
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dsmith2904

Oh yeah, Nick certainly earned his way into heaven with that relationship.
hear the angels singing his praise now
Old 08-30-2006, 10:45 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

I am anxiously awaiting for a blog on John Mayer's myspace to appear and address this relationship rumor with Jessica Simpson.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:18 PM   #90
Jesus Online

Local Time: 06:39 AM
Is this thread a competition where everyone see's who can be the nastiest?