MERGED ----> Need some money? + SaveKaryn.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One time, I read about this one guy who asked a bunch of people to send him pennies, and he was able to pay his tuition at some Ivy League school. :crack:

gotta give her props for the idea.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
That's very clever. But I can think of about a million charities more worthy of my donation that a girl who bought too many Prada pumps.

like dorks anonymous?

:wave:

It certainly is a clever idea, and it's obviously working.. I just can't believe how much $ she's getting from people.. like who sends her $?

I heard about another site where some guy wanted people to send him money so he could buy a BMW. :laugh: I dont THINK so!! :down:

I have a huge credit card bill too...not as bad as hers, but bad enough

is that legal what she's doing? :shrug:

and yes, I agree...donate to charities instead... or me :sexywink: jk

:uhoh:

got extra pennies? send some $$ my way to help me pay off my credit card bill....pweeze? :banghead: :lol:

puh-leaze

This chick is out of her freaking mind.

_____
:wave: please put down the crack pipe

What

an

idiot.

I am not a mean person but SERIOUSLY.

Kayrn = :der:

people who are helping her = :der: x 100

there are people who can barely afford to feed their families everyday not because they blew all their money on things they don't need but bc they're trying to be able to send their kids to school or bc they're trying to start a life here bc their old country sucked......or SOMETHING that they didn't consciously do in their own selfinterest of spoiling themselves with frivolous things.

This is quite possibly the most recockulous thing I've read in a LONG time. :mad: I can't believe people are actually sending her money. She's cracked out. :der: :der:

She is the original inhabinant of the reject box

Mona...you read my mind....

I was just about to go off on a rant about how most families go to bed hungry and cold with out a roof over their heads, and this ninny is whining about her *teehee* mocha freakin' lattes and Prada Flippin pumps

:madspit: :mad: :censored: :angry: :grumpy: :banghead: :reject: :reject: :reject:

MonaVox said:
What

an

idiot.

I am not a mean person but SERIOUSLY.

Kayrn = :der:

people who are helping her = :der: x 100

there are people who can barely afford to feed their families everyday not because they blew all their money on things they don't need but bc they're trying to be able to send their kids to school or bc they're trying to start a life here bc their old country sucked......or SOMETHING that they didn't consciously do in their own selfinterest of spoiling themselves with frivolous things.

This is quite possibly the most recockulous thing I've read in a LONG time. :mad: I can't believe people are actually sending her money. She's cracked out. :der: :der:

mona, thank you...thank you thank you!
There ws a time when I couldnt afford to put food on the table for myself and my baby. When I see something like what this chick is doing, it infuriates me beyond belief. I will never resort to something as low as this. I will work to make money, not make people feel sorry for me and beg for money. I want my daughter to look up to me and be able to do the same when she's older.

Bimbo.

What an idiot. I have a credit card bill too, (nowhere near as much as hers) but I'm not asking for anyone's help. What a shallow person.

hmm...not that bad of an idea. *jk*

hahahahaha..her own drop the debt campaign

I would never have the nerve to post such a thing... it is amazing that there are people dumb enough to buy into this, so no-one really is to blame here. She has no shame and took advantage of people's stupidity.
:shrug:

Re: I feeling mean right now

daisybean said:
This girl is a true :censored: using people for money..... I don't know who is sadder her, or the people that send her money.

I think the guy who sent her a piece of cheese is pretty sad :confused:

Honestly, I don't see why you -or anybody- should have a problem with this. She's honest about everything, and people send her money. That's it. It probably started out as a joke and it just took off.

Who cares?? :shrug:

Re: Re: I feeling mean right now

DrTeeth said:

I think the guy who sent her a piece of cheese is pretty sad :confused:

Honestly, I don't see why you -or anybody- should have a problem with this. She's honest about everything, and people send her money. That's it. It probably started out as a joke and it just took off.

Ok, then.

Send me $5.00, U.S. :wave:

Re: Re: I feeling mean right now

DrTeeth said:

Here's why I care: If she hadn't racked up over $20,000 in debt in little more than a year, while earning over $100,000/year then people wouldn't be sending her money, and if people weren't sending her money, it would increase the odds, ever so slightly, that they would give money to a "worthy cause." You can debate the definition of "worthy cause" all you want, but you'll never convince me that she is one.

By the way, I don't think she's a terrible person, I think she's a very selfish person. I don't think the people who are donating money to her are terrible people, I think they are fools.

I may get flamed for this....

I'm not saying it's necessarily right , and I think that it's kind of bold of her for doing this, publicly asking for handouts but....

People DONT HAVE TO send her money. The fact that they chose to send it to her rather than somewhere else is their problem.

I just hope that she has the decency to give something back once her debt is paid off.

Back
Top Bottom