MERGED-->Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I'm a moron. But I'm new at this. How the *bleep* do you upload a video online? Im taking it off my camera and youtube wont take a file that big and googlevideo isn't uploading it either?? :help:

I have "Take A Bow" as the show opener I want to share :grumpy:

Thanks guys.

You might have to render the file a lesser quality to lower the size.

If it's too big for YouTube or Google to show, that's not good.

going to see muse on tuesday at NEC anyone know who is supporting them? as i want to know whether to get their earlier or not

Ahh in Belfast it was The Noisettes who I did enjoy, I thought they were pretty good...probably would not be everyones cup of tea though. I think they may be supporting around the rest of the UK as well.

Here's a pic of Matt being a BA in the meantime:

P1000586.jpg

just back from a Muse show at the NEC in Birmingham and just thought i would say what a band! they rocked the joint so much energy and so much class music! these are a top draw band and they walk on to VERTIGO to start the show!

:ohmy: :drool: :drool:

I'M SO EXCITED, ONLY 8 DAYS TIL I SEE THEM :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I've realised my last class at college finishes at 4.45 the day I see 'em, so I'll be cutting it a little fine. Maybe I just won't go :shrug: Stupid college :mad:

andyuk said:
just back from a Muse show at the NEC in Birmingham and just thought i would say what a band! they rocked the joint so much energy and so much class music! these are a top draw band and they walk on to VERTIGO to start the show!

I was there too!!!! it was phenominal. I was in the 2nd row from the front at the start but had to go back towards the end of the concert as it did get a bit rough.During Take A Bow, Dom the drummer emerges from a spaceship prop at the start of the show and when it gets to the piano section in Butterflies and Hurricanes, it closes on him again only to open after the piano madness. Matt had a really nice white marshall amp. He also tried smashing his guitar up during stockholm syndrome. When they played bliss, the video graphics reminded me of the EBTTRT video (during the solo with all the different clips). It gave the song a new perspective. Instead of an envious lover, it was from the viewpoint of a corporation wanting to invade our privacy (maybe im reading too much into it)One of the most intense shows iv ever been to. Complete killer, no filler!!!

heres the setlist played

Take a Bow
Hysteria
Map of the Problematique + riff
B & H + riff
Assassin-extended version
Plug In Baby
Forced In (instrumental)
Bliss
Sunburn
Hoodoo
Invincible
Supermassive Black Hole
Time Is Running Out
New Born
------------------
Starlight
Stockholm Syndrome
------------------
Muscle Museum
Knights Of Cydonia

Total U2 Nut said:
:ohmy: :drool: :drool:

I'M SO EXCITED, ONLY 8 DAYS TIL I SEE THEM :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I've realised my last class at college finishes at 4.45 the day I see 'em, so I'll be cutting it a little fine. Maybe I just won't go :shrug: Stupid college :mad:

I didn't go to college:reject: But I didn't have another option since it took four hours to arrive!
I'm loving to read what people think about the concerts and what they lived but it's so nostalgic... I want to go to their concert again!!! :scream: Come back!!

I cant even get over how good Muse is. I would love to see them live. Are they going to comeback to north america soon?

thetitans2k said:
I cant even get over how good Muse is. I would love to see them live. Are they going to comeback to north america soon?
Doesn't look like it. They hit up the US and two Canada dates this summer, but they're doing down under in 2007 and looks like that's it for now.

^^ Yes I know...The problem is I can't afford a trip to London right now... A friend of mine is going and I already told him not to come near me in the next few weeks or I don't know what I'll do to him...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom