MERGED-->Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oktobergirl said:
martha they are playing the wiltern in la wed night. tix are 20 bucks

:ohmy:

And Thursday. School nights. I tried to look on Ticketbastard, but no tix were available. And now I have a cold. Life sucks at times.

But I'm still giving it some thought. The concert, that is.

Fuse had a live half hour special a couple days ago. these guys are fucking amazing!

Yeah, I think my favorite song of theirs is "Paranoid Android."

Chizip said:
they arent that big at all in the states, earlier this summer i saw them in a small club for $1.05

Are you fucking serious? 'cause that's amazing. I've got both Absoulation and Origin of Symmetry; both are brilliant. Overall I think Absolution is a better album because Origin of Symmetry sometimes gets a little overambitious. But I still love it. My favourite Muse song ever is probably Time is Running Out, because not only is it badass but it has a lot of personal meaning to me... I also love Citizen Erased (download/get a live version of this song, fuckin great!), Sing for Absolution, Hysteria, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, and Hyper Music.

Muse is soooooooooooo good...

they are going on tour again in the us :hyper:

they should be releasing a live dvd from earls court soon too :hyper::hyper:

Chizip said:
they are going on tour again in the us :hyper:

they should be releasing a live dvd from earls court soon too :hyper::hyper:

nothing about a live DVD from Earl's Court unfortunately. I have the bootleg and it's another excellent show. I also have the DVD of Glastonbury and I have never witnessed such a fantastic show, the only one comparable to it was the U2 Slaine DVD, although the two are very different styles of performance. After this year, when I will have seen Coldplay and U2, they will be last on my list of bands I MUST see before I die (hmm, time to put that off for another year then).

Here is the Earl's Court performance from 20/12/2004. This is only going to be uploaded by me once.

Part 1 - http://s17. .com/d.aspx?id=0QGCPW70RL6BO3JYRS6WV3Q5FM

Part 2 - http://s32. .com/d.aspx?id=372H5ZYYSJ6A30IY17ZO4E720D

Part 3 - http://s17. .com/d.aspx?id=02KYIE2J0UDCK2ATHXWS94S93M

Part 4 - http://s32. .com/d.aspx?id=1VV70OHBCGT0C3Q71SN3KRBKOF

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Apocalypse Please
3. Hysteria
4. The Small Print
5. Sing For Absolution
6. Micro Cuts
7. Citizen Erased
8. Space Dementia
9. Ruley By Secrecy
10. Sunburn
11. New Born
12. Butterflies & Hurricanes
13. Muscle Museum
14. Bliss
15. Plug-In Baby
16. Dead Star
17. Time Is Running Out
18. Blackout
19. Stockholm Syndrome

Has Origin Of Symmetry been released in the US yet? I understand their record company did not release it originally.

Who called £~12 'selling out'? I hope that was meant in sarcasm because that's a bargain to see such a good band. That's the average price for a band doing a second tour around these parts, I've seen more charged to see very average, new bands before.

I love most of the music, although I am hesitant about their slower tracks, such as Blackout, and am particularly fond of Time Is Running Out (3rd on iTunes Most Played), Apocalypse Please, Hysteria, Muscle Museum, Bliss and Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest (5th on said list)

My personal compilation CD:
1. Apocalypse Please
2. Time Is Running Out
3. Hysteria
4. Muscle Museum
5. New Born
6. Hyper Music
7. Plug In Baby
8. Citizen Erased
9. Bliss
10. Sunburn
11. Space Dementia (Because I can't find Dead Star)
12. Butterflies & Hurricanes
13. Sing For Absolution
14. Darkshines
15. The Small Print
16. Overdue
17. Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest

sorry about that, I was just typing waiting for the upload

thank you so much for putting that show up, ive been meaning to try to find it to download :up:

ive also downloaded that glastonbury dvd, its one of the best performances i have ever seen

i get goosebumps everytime i see it, and i have seen it a lot, i never get sick of it

no band has made me feel that way since u2, i cant wait to see them again next month

lucky you, I hope they'll come back and tour here again sometime soon. I had tickets to the first Earl's Court night but couldn't afford the transport costs :mad:

what size venues do they play in england, do they always play earls court sized venues?

the place they will be playing in my town that only holds a couple thousand. i saw them last summer in a place that only holds a few hundred, that was amazing.

I believe they play decent sized theatres over here, they're also immensly popular in France (as seen in the Hullabaloo DVD) and Germany as far as I remember. They've played Arenas, certainly since 2003, I'm not too sure before that, but they were at Glastonbury back in 2000. You get the feeling that they'd been asked to go back for the next 4 years but refused unless they were headlining. They were playing around Leeds University back in 2001 so the transition was probably after that tour.

/\ How to ramble, in 1 simple step

Muse

Strong possibility of my being the only one who cares, but I just bought Muse tickets for Dallas in May and I've been waiting for them to come here for a year.

If anyone else cares for Muse feel free to drop a comment, but otherwise, disregard this entire thread.

major thanks for posting the earl's court gig RA-D, it fucking rocks!! i wish i could have been there.

here's the studio version of dead star, enjoy!

http://s25. .com/d.aspx?id=2OY5P0O1OHNYW3HDEZT2JF2S95

thanks for that, i don't have a connection at the moment so cannot get it though. Don't worry about it, I'll try tracking it down from a friend I know who has it. Thanks again.

hey, wait a second. did i mention anywhere on here that i was after Dead Star? Sorry if not, i have been asking various people for it for the last week and assumed you must have seen my request, but i cannot see one here! Time to go back to the Centre......

RA-D said:
hey, wait a second. did i mention anywhere on here that i was after Dead Star? Sorry if not, i have been asking various people for it for the last week and assumed you must have seen my request, but i cannot see one here! Time to go back to the Centre......

yah, you said you couldn't find it in your post at the top of the page. i figured it was the least i could do since you had posted the whole ec gig; plus the song just kicks so much ass!

oh yeah, I did - ta

check back (or remind me) on April 12th and I'll post the Glastonbury gig (mp3).

i have the glastonbury gig on dvd, it is the most amazing thing ever

it gives me chills everytime i watch it

Back
Top Bottom