MERGED --> Mother's Day Sunday, what did you get your mom? + e mothers day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Well, a few years back I made a photo collage for my Mom, in one of those frames w/ all the slots for different photos. I put in pics of her Mom, me w/ my Mom when I was a baby and more recent photos. I also had a pic of her at her First Communion, and me at mine.

Good idea! :up:

I won't bore you with the details, but the whole weekend was unbelievably special and wonderous. My mother is a gem and a card and a character, all rolled into one. "Princess Lily"
:hug: mothers:hug:

I got my mom a full daughter in tokyo for mother's day. This is momentus because yesterday marks the third time that I have actually eaten until I was full since I got here. I love you mom!!!

ooh i tot my mom sohes,. heheh rhse relly likes them,ummm and i got ther a thing of mini roses, and my hubsand and i took her our to dinner tonigt. wlel last night i guess.

I sent my mom an e-card.

I got my wife three DVDs (Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman and Stripes) and a note pad that had the kids picture on each page! :p

they day before mother's day my sis, daisy and i took my mom to this mother-daughter tea, and my sis took her shopping after. i got my mom an outfit to work out in at her gym. its what she wanted lol.

Back
Top Bottom