Merged -> Lp6 & Um...i have some Radiohead related news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Lp6

Half Inched from NME.COM

Radiohead say they've made a "good start" on their new album in LOS ANGELES.
As previously reported, the band have teamed up with longtime producer Nigel Godrich to record their sixth studio album, which is due for release in March next year.

Radiohead have now completed the first of two weeks, with guitarist Jonny Greenwood claiming the sessions are progressing well.

Writing on the band's messageboard, he said: "Lots of stuff at least recorded, just got to work out what it is we've done. Played glock all day...and guitar all yesterday. Kazoo tomorrow. Everyone's very happy and we've started new songs every day. It's been a good start."

Bandmember Ed O' Brien said that he has been listening to "loads of reggae", but rates The Streets' debut 'Original Pirate Material' as his "fave album of the year by a mile".

Radiohead are picking their favourite songs premiered on a recent tour of Spain and Portugal - including 'There There', 'A Punch Up At A Wedding', 'We Suck Young Blood' and 'Sail To The Moon'.

NME.COM understands that the recording sessions are due to finish on or around September 15.

Um...i have some Radiohead related news

(i quote the article)

What's the last thing you think about when listening to Radiohead?

Exactly - sex.

Which is why Thom Yorke & co. are working on a great "copulation" album. Yorke: "There are great rhytms designed for the purpose - if you like it really slow.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I don't wanna think about Thom having mojo.

Makes me picture little Thom babies.

:crack:

molerat.jpg

i have all the new stuff they played in july and august on mp3...

i have to admit there are a few songs like, i will, scatterbrain, we suck young blood, and a punch up at a wedding that dont impress me at all.

hopefully the album will.

besides they HAVE played great new songs like up on the ladder, there there, 2 and 2 = 5, go to sleep and sit down stand up.

everything will be wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom