MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: opps, I was thinking of episodes. That's how they sell them on iTunes. I usually buy about six or seven episodes per season.

If that damn boat explodes in two weeks and Desmond dies with it, there's going to be some serious hell to pay!

:grumpy:

What?! Damnation! :angry: I thought they were gonna air all the episodes consecutively. I don't want to wait until the 29th!! :scream:

We didn't get a preview here, so I'm looking for one right now...

Well, that was pretty convienient for the writers that Claire's mother came out of her coma just in time to tell Jack about his sister.

Although it is funny to me that I will stretch my imagination to allow things like black smoke monsters and moving islands but not a medical miracle.

This was a great episode and I cannot wait to see the rest of it.

Raise your hand if you where right...

That Jack knew Aaron was his nephew in the flashforwards.

:wave:

That was hinted at when he told Kate that Aaron wasn't even related to her.

I can't find last night's episode on itunes.

I hope they aren't going to wait and put it all up at once :angry:

beegee said:
Well, that was pretty convienient for the writers that Claire's mother came out of her coma just in time to tell Jack about his sister.

Although it is funny to me that I will stretch my imagination to allow things like black smoke monsters and moving islands but not a medical miracle.

Or that the little boat has that much gas in it to be able to go from the ship to the island, and then back again. :lol:

phanan said:

Or that the little boat has that much gas in it to be able to go from the ship to the island, and then back again. :lol:

hahaha yes!

and that little boat landed exactly at the beach where the survivors are:wink:

phanan said:

Take a closer look at the boat. It has an electric motor hooked up to what looks like very similar to a car battery.

One tiny little thing I noticed was at Hurley's house. When he picks up the statue, it looks a lot like the ones that were filled with cocaine way back when.

I doubt it's at all significant, but I noticed that right away.

Well, I was totally wrong. I thought Jack would find out about his relation to Claire BEFORE leaving the island, now it appears they are using that as his guilt motivation for returning, as well as not being able to visit Aaron. Which I guess I should have considered as a possiblity.

The reason I didn't is because I assumed the introduction of Christian Shepherd would result in a prompt reunion of Jack and his father. It's kind of lame that they brought him back only to have him disappear again until next season.

Do we have any reason to believe we're even going to SEE Claire in 2 weeks? I mean, it's not likely we're going to see a Christian and Claire, or Christian, Claire, and Jacob scene.

ThoraSEB said:
When he picks up the statue, it looks a lot like the ones that were filled with cocaine way back when.

I doubt it's at all significant, but I noticed that right away.

I picked up on that one, too :up:

It might not be significant to the story but the writers do that on purpose. Lostpedia has an entire page on recurring themes and will often list small things that mirror each other.

lazarus said:
Do we have any reason to believe we're even going to SEE Claire in 2 weeks?

I'm curious as to whether you think Claire is dead or not.

No, I don't think she is. I don't think the producers would rob the audience of any character's actual death scene. They milk all of them for maximum effect.

In terms of the story, Claire didn't just reappear after supposedly dying. She was hanging out with Saywer and Miles for a while, and didn't disappear until the end of the night. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would be pretty unparalleled, for her "ghost" to be interacting for that length of time.

I can't begin to guess what caused her to leave Aaron, or why she would follow some guy that she wouldn't even talk to back in Sydney, but I think she's still alive.

Unless they're going to have Jack go through all that trouble to come back and rescue someone who's already dead.

I find it quite hard to believe that Claire would just give up Aaron like that. We don't know the reasons behind her disappearance, so she could have died a number of ways. But they are always thinking up new things on this show.

She's dead. If I'm wrong down the line, fine, but I don't think I am.

And who is to say the producers won't go back to the specifics of her death in a flashback at some point, anyway?

so why were did the oceanic 6 lie? is it because some of the others wanted to remain there???
they keep bringing up the future when there are so many unanswered questions from previous seasons

lostpedia has an undarkened image. It is a crew member with a headset.

Can someone just share what this reveals instead of all the hinting?

I'm on the episode's page on Lostpedia and can't find the picture.

A link would help.

lazarus said:
Can someone just share what this reveals instead of all the hinting?

I'm on the episode's page on Lostpedia and can't find the picture.

A link would help.

I have absolutely no idea. I posted the link without explanation because I don't have one--I just think that it's interesting. I'm not sure what to think, and I, too, haven't been able to find this "undarkened" image. For all the touting that Lostpedia gets (much of it deserved), the place is shockingly user-unfriendly, when it comes to finding anything other than episode synopses. Like the show, the wiki seems to pride a total lack of linearity... :wink:

Anyway, I can't see any headset. I'm not sure what, if anything, to think. I saw the episode (in HD) and that screen capture, and whoever it is just looks so dark and mysterious that I can't help but think that something must be up...

I just spent half an hour searching Lostpedia for the undarkened image and couldn't find it either.

I even searched the forum :crack:

Can you give us a link, Dread?

Just caught up on the last two episodes. Notes:

This is the best show on TV.

Hurley LOVES 15 year-old crackers.

Destiny is a fickle-bitch.

Claire is dead. And cuter than ever.

Evangeline Lily has a nice ass.

The slow-mo sequence at the start of the last episode involving the Oceanic Six reuniting with their families brought a tear to my eye.

I can't wait for the finale.

If that prick soldier dude Keemee is killed, the boat will explode.

And, finally, is anyone getting a serious Star Wars vibe from Claire/Jack being brother and sister and not knowing it? Luke/Leia style? Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom