MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was initially what I was thinking, but if he's already existing in the world back home as "Kevin Johnson", concealing his identity, then he could die and not be truly known to anyone but the Losties.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i didnt understand the whole jin thing him rushing in with the panda and not going into see sun, and then hes dead.
maybe i was just really tired or stupid....

Jin's was a flashback, not a flashforward.

lazarus said:
That was initially what I was thinking, but if he's already existing in the world back home as "Kevin Johnson", concealing his identity, then he could die and not be truly known to anyone but the Losties.
But then he couldn't be part of the Oceanic 6...they seem to be rather famous in the future.

One thing I just found on Lostpedia that I found interesting:

As we know, all of Desmond's visions have come to pass. One of them was Claire and Aaron getting on a helicopter. Is it possible that Claire is one of the Oceanic 6, but dies after coming back?

The only other options at this point are Sawyer, Locke, Rose, or Bernard, and the first two have no reason to come back, and the last two wouldn't come back without the other. Michael already has a new identity.

It would be funny if the last of the 6 is "Steve" the guy's who's always in the background or referred to when he's offscreen.

I cannot wait to see tonights episode. It's been a while since Sayid has "interrogated" a man for answers.

:corn:

Carmelu2fan said:
I cannot wait to see tonights episode. It's been a while since Sayid has "interrogated" a man for answers.

:corn:

don't worry, he's "just" going to waterbord him...

I think it's pretty likely the people who shot Carl and Rousseau were just the Others from the Temple.

yeah, probably by orders from Ben to take out Carl and Rousseau, I am a bit disappointed about Rousseau I wanted a flashback episode from her but then again being dead doesn't mean it won't happen

WildHoneyAlways said:
:ohmy:

april 24th is too long! :angry:

no kidding..!!!!!!!!!!!!:madspit: :madwife::grumpy:

THIS DESERVES A BIG .....................WTF CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WHOLE GOD DAMN MONTH UNTIL WE SEE SOME NEW SHOWS...............NOOOOOO!

Well, at least it's only a month. If the strike had gone any longer, we wouldn't have seen anything else until the fall at the earliest.

So Aaron is definitely part of the Oceanic Six. The preview cleared that up nicely.

I liked the episode, as it delivered a good deal of background information. I thought it was a cheap way for Rousseau to die after all this time, though. Kill the daughter's boyfriend that way, but at least show her character a bit more respect by having her go out better than that.

Lancemc said:
I think it's pretty likely the people who shot Carl and Rousseau were just the Others from the Temple.

Why end the episode with Alex screaming that she's Ben's daughter?

I think it was to show that they didn't know who she was.

Then again, she probably didn't know who the hell was shooting at her regardless. You defintely could be right.

The helicopter left in the prior episode.

This could have been some of those 'bad guys' from the freighter?

Last edited:
phanan said:

I thought it was a cheap way for Rousseau to die after all this time, though. Kill the daughter's boyfriend that way, but at least show her character a bit more respect by having her go out better than that.

I like the 'punch to the face' approach for dramatic effect.
I think we will find out her story though.
More important where she came from than where she was going.
She didn't want to be rescued anyways, I don't know if the writers knew what to do with her character?

If we don't see her backstory filled in then that would be just fucking ridiculous.

U2DMfan said:

Why end the episode with Alex screaming that she's Ben's daughter?

I think it was to show that they didn't know who she was.

You mean to show that she didn't know who they were. Leading us to believe it might be Whitmore's men, but I'm willing to bet it's the others. The real reason Ben sending Alex and them to the Temple being to purposely get Carl and Rousseau killed. Ben probably gave the others orders to kill both Rousseau and Carl if they were ever seen again, and this would be an easy way to get them out of his way and get Alex to safely/back under his control very easily.

I agree with Lance. Ben set that all up.

I'm not convinced Rousseau is actually dead, though. Was her wound fatal? I could have sworn the producers said she was getting a flashback episode this season.

Also, could Alex be any hotter? She looks like she aged like 3 years since last season. Not a kid anymore. She's gotta be the finest female on this show now.

lazarus said:
I agree with Lance. Ben set that all up.

I'm not convinced Rousseau is actually dead, though. Was her wound fatal? I could have sworn the producers said she was getting a flashback episode this season.

Also, could Alex be any hotter? She looks like she aged like 3 years since last season. Not a kid anymore. She's gotta be the finest female on this show now.

I am on board with that theory now, my initial reaction was likely wrong. We'll certainly see.

I'm not convinced Rosseau is dead either but is Karl worth a promo mention? "Somebody dies!!!!" I guess it could be.

5 episdoes left this season.
Flashbacks we have not seen:
Jack (will have one for certain)
Claire (likely will have one)
Ben (you'd have to assume would have one)
Locke (you'd have to assume would have one)
Sawyer (maybe, maybe not, he'd be the one I could see waiting until next season)

I had the EXACT SAME reaction re:Alex

I couldn't believe just how fucking hot she looked.
I've seen every episode she's been in and barely noticed her. Best looking on the show, never thought I'd be saying that.
Sorry, Rose, you just got knocked the F outta first place!

Laz and beeg, you're right--a Rousseau flashback has been guaranteed, but I can't remember if it was for next season or the final one. I swear, though, that I read the same thing more than once. If anybody finds a citation on Lostpedia, do share.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom