MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The love triangle between Kate, Sawyer, and Jack at least makes some kind of sense.

This one just seems pointless and unbelievable.

joyfulgirl said:

Juliette has one facial expression set to bland.

So does Jack. Together they have two :wink:

She was in that movie Gia with Angelina Jolie, I rented that so long ago that I don't even remember if she had one facial expression in that.

MrsSpringsteen said:

So does Jack. Together they have two :wink:

She was in that movie Gia with Angelina Jolie, I rented that so long ago that I don't even remember if she had one facial expression in that.

jack is cute!

She was also the Santa Clause II

Boy, that episode was one hell of a stinker. Yuck. First we followed "The Economist" with "Eggtown," and now we have to follow another fantastic episode--"The Constant"--with this garbage. Bah!

Loved this episode!!!!!:yes:

I really did!

WE learned a lot about Ben and Juliett.

I loved Locke giving it back to Ben.

We learned that the SMOKE monster tried to manipulate Juliette. It seems that scanning her memory last season gave it the amunition to attempt this.

Hmmmm......Another purge????

Maybe the weakest episode this season, but still good. It's kind of lame how they introduce the psychiatrist in ONE scene, and then when she appears in present day right before the credits we're supposed to be like "Awww shiiit!" Considering we've never seen her before it really didn't have the same impact. And I find it hard to believe they couldn't have sent someone else to give her the message.

Agreed with the above post, I love when Locke gives Ben $1 towards his $3 million dollar fund--"Here's something to help you get started". Priceless.

The guy who plays Goodwin was great, and now I'd like to see the beginning of Season 3 again to get the full impact of his death among the tailies.

Who else besides me is hoping Ji Yeon will answer questions about Sun and her unborn child leaving the island to save there life. I mean if Sun does not leave her and the child is doomed according to Juliet.

I really hope Sun and Jin are the remaining Oceanic 6.

I just wanted to state for the record that I have NEVER liked Juliette since the beginning of Season 3. When Jack clocked her in his cell I was cheering.

I can not believe what she did to Sun in this episode.

Die, Bitch.

I can't believe Sun sat there and listened to that bullshit lack-of-apology. What did telling that shit to Jin have to do with anything?

Also, if you didn't see that Kevin Johnson thing coming...

You'd think that would have been the final scene in the episode. I wonder what we have in store for us instead.

Juliette could have said what she needed to without resorting to that.

Also, WTF?! I thought they were going to reveal BOTH of the 2 remaining Oceanic 6. Surely Ji-Yeon doesn't count.

This Episode was a little MEH for me. No Locke, no Ben, no Jack...there was certainly some drama, but it was all about the payoff and what came before wasn't riveting enough.

Also, all that hype about Zoe Bell, and putting her in the credits since the beginning of the season, just for THAT? Fucking lame.

lazarus said:
Juliette could have said what she needed to without resorting to that.

Also, WTF?! I thought they were going to reveal BOTH of the 2 remaining Oceanic 6. Surely Ji-Yeon doesn't count.

From what I saw, she tried! I think the whole point is that Jin probably wouldn't have had the English skills to comprehend the medical explanation, so she resorted to something she knew would work, after trying two or three times. At least that's what I saw.

lazarus said:

Also, if you didn't see that Kevin Johnson thing coming...

WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding, they didn't surprise many with that one.

I hate his character.
Unless now he's saving the fucking day like Rambo or something, I hope Sayid burns his nutsack off. If he kills another Lostie to save the son who doesn't appear to like him either (who does?) I think the writers should be impaled.

Given the fact that he is Ben's 'man on the boat', sabotaging shit and a character dies next week (assuming it surely won't be Michael after just being reintoduced), I just don't know where his redemption could come from, otherwise his story arc is played out but unfinished. The only thing left to do is finish it, let's hope it's not a retread.

I think he ends up in the coffin, so I don't neccessarily believe he'd ever get his redemption. His son doesn't want to leave the island anyways.

Jin has to be one of the two bodies the Oceanic 6 brought back.
I think the next big guessing game may be the other one (next week perhaps?)

For those not understanding, Jack says on the witness stand that 8 survived the crash, obviously 6 are famous and rescued, the other 2 died. If they weren't bodies brought back, why mention them? Why bring them back at all? They are tied to the Oceanic 6. Jin is one, who is the other?

VintagePunk said:

From what I saw, she tried! I think the whole point is that Jin probably wouldn't have had the English skills to comprehend the medical explanation, so she resorted to something she knew would work, after trying two or three times. At least that's what I saw.

I agree with this. I know plenty of people can't stand Juliet, but the whole point was that she was desperate to try and save that baby, and she felt like she had no other choice.

I thought this was a fantastic episode. The story progressed in a big way. The return of Michael was obvious, but obviously the Sun/Jin story was fascinating, as was the scene with the captain.

So we've got Hurley, Jack, Kate, Sayid, and Sun. One more to go.

It's too obvious for him to be in the coffin, just because the funeral party appeared to be in a black neighborhood. Also, wouldn't Walt be there? Also, if Michael was one of the Oceanic 6, there would at least be press or curious members of the public there.

I think he redeems himself, and then dies.

What I find interesting is that he's there at all. He followed through on his end of the deal with Ben, and simply wanted to leave with his son. So I don't know what would have caused him to come back.

It's a nice development, in my opinion.

phanan said:

I agree with this. I know plenty of people can't stand Juliet, but the whole point was that she was desperate to try and save that baby, and she felt like she had no other choice.

I thought this was a fantastic episode. The story progressed in a big way. The return of Michael was obvious, but obviously the Sun/Jin story was fascinating, as was the scene with the captain.

So we've got Hurley, Jack, Kate, Sayid, and Sun. One more to go.
[/QUOTE. Baby Aaron is part of the oceanic six

Back
Top Bottom