MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lazarus said:
I called it right when she went into the room.

After the scene with Claire asking Kate to get the baby, the next time Kate mentioned having a son, my daughter called it. When it turned out to be true, I was all "dude, you're creepy." :ohmy:

So if the baby is Aaron, why is Jack so averse to seeing him?

lazarus said:

This raises so many questions...but I think it's safe to say that Sawyer and Claire are not making it off the island. And in the case of the latter, not making it period.

:sad:

but Sawyer has said he would not leave the island

what puzzled me more was the story Jack told on the stand about how many actually survived the crash initially....and then there is always his statement to kate that they have to go back for them

I called it being Aaron as soon as they said she had a son. *fist pump* I rarely predict things as well as I did tonight, so I'll take advantage of my opportunity to brag.

Well, I think the reason that Jack doesn't want to see Aaron is because he's somehow responsible, or holds himself responsible for Claire's death. Perhaps he feels that he could have done more to save her but wasn't able to. It's classic Shepherd.

Also, and this is obvious, but if Kate is on probation for 10 years and can't leave the state, she's going to be in violation of that if she returns to the island with Jack post airport-scene.

bonosgirl84 said:
Aaron is also Jack's nephew.

Oh yeah - I forgot about that! :up:

Fantastic episode tonight! :drool:

I was wondering if Sawyer was going to be the one driving the taxi at the end there.

I never can predict what is coming next, so I'm always shocked and surprised. I love it! :love:

Seriously, the days cannot go by fast enough. Thursdays have once again become Must-See-TV night.

ThoraSEB said:
Oh yeah - I forgot about that!

I have to keep reminding myself, too.

I wonder if he will ever know. I mean, if Claire dies (and I do not know if she does or not) then he'll never know. Assuming Jack's father is really dead he'll never find out that way, either.

This season seems to be answering a lot of questions very quickly but there are still so many things from the previous seasons that I would love to know about.

bonosgirl84 said:

I have to keep reminding myself, too.

I wonder if he will ever know. I mean, if Claire dies (and I do not know if she does or not) then he'll never know. Assuming Jack's father is really dead he'll never find out that way, either.

This season seems to be answering a lot of questions very quickly but there are still so many things from the previous seasons that I would love to know about.

Glad you pointed that out BG. Don't forget that Christian Shepherd being in the cabin suggests that he's going to factor in this season somehow. I doubt they would have made the sibling connection between Jack and Claire unless they were going to develop it. And it only strengthens my theory in my last post; if Jack fails to save his sister's life, it adds to the guilt he'll be carrying with him.

bonosgirl84 said:

my thoughts exactly...give us so closure with previous issues before overloading us with all this new stuff.....I am still loving every minute though

Daddysgonnapay said:

what puzzled me more was the story Jack told on the stand about how many actually survived the crash initially....and then there is always his statement to kate that they have to go back for them

Well there's been quite a few flash forwards that I think allude to some person, organization, possibly a group decision(although I doubt this one) that is holding something over the '6' heads in order to make them silent about what really happen. So whoever this person with power is has revised a story to tell the public. So now they are enjoying freedom knowing the rest are there and not being able to talk to anyone about it...

Do we think Ben is part of the 6, or did he find another way off?

If I remember right, we now know 4 of the 6 for sure, plus Ben, am I right?

Ben can't be one of the 6, because it's the Oceanic 6, and he wasn't on that flight.

I doubt Sawyer is, or he would have factored in those Kate/Jack storylines by now.

My instinct is to say Jin and Sun are 5 and 6, but maybe that's just too easy.

Not too many options left. Bernard and Rose? Claire's out. Locke ain't going anywhere.

lazarus said:
Ben can't be one of the 6, because it's the Oceanic 6, and he wasn't on that flight.

Good point...

But if the conspiracy is strong enough they can alter records.

That being said, I don't think that's the way they will go, I'm not sure what my theory is as to how Ben "gets back"...

Given the last episode maybe you're right, well at least Jin or Sun who knows... A part of me thinks they won't let both of them go.

lazarus said:

Glad you pointed that out BG. Don't forget that Christian Shepherd being in the cabin suggests that he's going to factor in this season somehow. I doubt they would have made the sibling connection between Jack and Claire unless they were going to develop it. And it only strengthens my theory in my last post; if Jack fails to save his sister's life, it adds to the guilt he'll be carrying with him.

There's a lot of connections between the characters pre-island which are never addressed but put out there like television prick teasers, such as Sawyer meeting Christian in the bar, Hurley owning Locke's box factory etc. The sibling connection is one of the more significant ones, yes, but they're all so weirdly fateful and yet still random - but here they all still are. Is the connection in general something which they will later develop or explain? In season 2, it looked as though the fates drawing them all together was a pivotal point to the whole plot, but now it's wandered off and digressed and so on.

Mins, apart from the Lost blog, what are the other good spoiler sites? I need some reliable info on something.

Well now that Charlie's gone they're going to have to give Claire something else to do aside from show up once in a while talking about feeding time or whatever. That's going to get old fast. So it's the most obvious way to give her some character development--reveal her relation to Jack, then kill her off before the season ends.

I'm not sure about her likelihood of dying given the psychic's bizarrely adamant claims that she raise Aaron and no one else could. Unless the baby dies, too, which is possible. This psychic must come back to the plot somehow, not literally, but reference to him has to for all this to matter enough to have written it in.

Angela Harlem said:
Mins, apart from the Lost blog, what are the other good spoiler sites? I need some reliable info on something.

Lostpedia is best.

4815162342 dot com is fun for little things about episodes you might have missed but overall it's just another message board full of people with far too much time on their hands.

Now I feel nosey and want to know what you're looking for :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom