MERGED ----> kieran was leaving but is now staying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kieran McConville said:
LOL! HAHAHA what a riot!

Guys, some of the replies in this thread are pure witty gold, I don't know where you guys get it from.

kenny banya perhaps. personally, i can' stop laughing myself!

"don't let the door hit you on the way out!" - LOL!

this all reads like a friends episode. glorious! take safe, harmless-jokes with love-obsessed mid-twenties nyc'ers and sprinkle a WHOLE LOT OF FUN and you get this thread, gang!

i think i'm going to start posting about friends a lot more, guys. lemonade stand has a lot of similarities.

let the good times rooolll!!

LOL!

What L-Mel said, but now with a picture:

networkmadashell460.jpg

kieran said he has it on good word that he's "definitely leaving", guys.

guys, i just got a new pm from kieran saying that he heard from a "very good source" that he's "definitely leaving".

can anyone verify this?

ga ga goo goo.

me want mummy.

wah

baby want bottle.

waaaaahhhh

me all grown up now.

gaga googoo.

2+2=809809 (not) Lol

Oh look it's MrPryck4u(2).

We 'definitely' need to get some LIVES! YES, I HEARD IT VIA PM!

Well, alas.

No, we're actually totally serious. It's not a game, it's a serious exchange of private PM messages in a public (privately owned) forum environment. It's like, what can I say, it's like CCTV or something.

It's totally fucked up, man.

Hey, I like that one: MrPryck4u(2) !

That is definitely funny! Damn you!

Btw, I guess if you were like serious and stuff, you'd be like gone or something. Ya know, like no longer here.

Kieran McConville said:

No, we're actually totally serious. It's not a game, it's a serious exchange of private PM messages in a public (privately owned) forum environment.

i don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

The merging of all these threads just blew my mind. It's like a never ending cascade of stupidity :sad:

and it will never end :sad:

Indeed. I avoid these threads 99% of the time, but I saw you posted and was tricked into looking :scream: .

kieran, do you think they're referring to a combination of either yourself/me/ourselves when they speak of "a neverending cascade of stupidity"?

i always thought a large majority of lemonade stand took an interest in absolutely every little thing we ever wrote about on here.

is it possible that we're not as important as i/we thought, or maybe we're just utterly daft?

:wave:

??

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:lmao: :lol: you hit the nail on the head there... :up:

best quote evah!

u2fanatic4ever where did you come up with your name? it's almost as good as mine.

:) :)

ylimeU2 said:
Indeed. I avoid these threads 99% of the time, but I saw you posted and was tricked into looking :scream: .

you must be having a GIRAFFE.

:laugh: <--- tehehe

I'm staying forever

Time we had an official noticeboard around here, guys. We all need to supply pictures of ourselves, so we know what we look like.

That way, in future, you'll know who you're talking to when you tell someone off.

Here's my picture:

I would think merging the "keiran was leaving but is now staying" and "something awful" threads would have been an obvious move, but what do I know?

Zootlesque said:
Why not just merge all of Kieran's threads into one? It would be like an orgy in here. :happy:

mmmmmm........orgy of self-indulgent, wannabe-abstract, wannabe-intellectual stream of consciousness conversations about monkeys, self-mutilation, and bloody body parts. :drool:

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom