Merged --> Jokes please! + boners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
boners

got any jokes? im in the mood for a good stiffy (laugh).

:up:

i personally dont have any at the moment, but i sure could go for a big hard joke.

yes, i saw. we live in the same house you know, its not like we never see each other. :sexywink:

thats right mikal, you know good stuff when you see it.

now post jokes, somebody.

insert here

i get jokes...

"I believe a military of high morale is conducive to keeping the peace..."

"I don't want nations feeling like that they can bully
ourselves and our allies. I want to have a ballistic defense
system so that we can make the world more peaceful, and at
the same time I want to reduce our own nuclear capacities to
the level commiserate with keeping the peace."

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."

"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected."

"...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas."

"We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers."

"We cannot let terriers and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.''

plenty more were that came from...

Looking for a boner, eh? :sexywink:

One day, a little boy walked in on his mother in the shower. The boy pointed to his mother's pussy and said, "What?s that mommy?"

The mother, not wanting to explain the facts of life to the boy, said, "That?s my sponge." The boy, satisfied with the answer, went out.

A few days later, the boy again walked in on his mother in the shower. The night before, the mother had shaved completely.

The boy, noticing the difference, asked the mother, "Where is your sponge?"

The mother said she lost it, and the boy, satisfied, went outside again.

All of a sudden, the boy ran back in. "Mommy, mommy! I found your sponge! I was looking in Mrs. Jones' back window and I saw Mrs. Jones washing Daddy's face with it!"

:wink:

Melon

ah yes, old boy, but i asked for things that are funny, not things that will disturb me in my sleep. :sexywink:

your a good man, old boy.

melon said:
Looking for a boner, eh? :sexywink:

One day, a little boy walked in on his mother in the shower. The boy pointed to his mother's pussy and said, "What?s that mommy?"

The mother, not wanting to explain the facts of life to the boy, said, "That?s my sponge." The boy, satisfied with the answer, went out.

A few days later, the boy again walked in on his mother in the shower. The night before, the mother had shaved completely.

The boy, noticing the difference, asked the mother, "Where is your sponge?"

The mother said she lost it, and the boy, satisfied, went outside again.

All of a sudden, the boy ran back in. "Mommy, mommy! I found your sponge! I was looking in Mrs. Jones' back window and I saw Mrs. Jones washing Daddy's face with it!"

:wink:

Melon

thats a terrific boner, melon! perfect in length and oozing with sexual juices. :up:

Here's a joke for you.

What do you call a bunch of white guys chasing behind a black guy?

The PGA tour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom