MERGED--> Joe Strummer has passed + RIP Joe Strummer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been crying all day. Am inconsolable. He changed me for the better. i am just glad I got to see him in concert before he left. Good bye to my hero...

This is such a shock to me. You know, it seems like everyone just keeps dying. at such an early age too.

one of the very few artists that, word has it, has turned down BIG $$$$ repeatedly to get the band back together for some nostalgia concert or tour. Sad day.

"elevator goooiiin up!!!" to heaven for Joe.

:bow: R.I.P.

I really couldn't believe it when I heard. Here is one of the most influential musicians in rock history, and to lose him like this is a complete shock. Let's not allow future generations to downplay the importance of Joe Strummer and the Clash to the music we all enjoy today.

Farewell, Joe. :(

Foxxern said:
Let's not allow future generations to downplay the importance of Joe Strummer and the Clash to the music we all enjoy today.

Agreed. I am shocked by the ammount of apathy to the passing of one of the bigest influences on music today. He had soul. Tell the world.

i loved The Clash as well

apparently there was strong talk that members of The Clash were planning to reform, record a new album and go out on tour as well

oh he really looked like Harry (aka the one who took the extra seat) from 3rd Rock From the Sun

Rest In Peace!

Back
Top Bottom