MERGED-->Jackass The Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love jackass

Kristie said:
I DID almost puke on the floor during the yellow snow cone part

omg... :laugh: :barf: :no: unbelievable

Awesome movie.. I could watch it a million more times. Cant wait for the DVD.

the butt x ray.... :silent: :|

Well, I ended up seeing this twice this weekend! I think that was the fastest hour and a half ever...I could have gladly taken another hour of it!! Hysterical!

Jackass The Movie

Has anyone watched it? I had no idea what it was really about as the adverts for it here were fairly uninformative. I see why they were now.

What a bunch of idiots!

But I have to admit, I pissed myself at it.
:lmao:

I haven't seen it yet! :wave: Too many people have told me they nearly barfed watching it.. so that makes me very :no:

Is it worth watching?

HelloAngel said:
I haven't seen it yet! :wave: Too many people have told me they nearly barfed watching it.. so that makes me very :no:

Is it worth watching?
I second that question...I can't even handle on Survivor when they eat bugs and shit.:der:

Its not what they do that is all that gross. Although if you are a sympathy, or chain reaction vomiter like myself, its gonna be bad. Its vomiting that makes me green around the gills. Not people snorting things up their noses, or interfering with their 'back plumbing' for want of a better term...is there a better term?
They seem to have a rather sensitive cameraman but you forget all that with their capers on the golf course and in the panda suits.

I rate it:
~Worth Seeing~

:wave:

lol @ this thread being merged with a 4 month old thread :laugh:

Jackass :drool:

It should be out on DVD sooon :hyper:

Of course this is worth seeing! Fine American fun!!!

*I still cringe whenever I think of Steve-O snorting wasabi*

I cringe when I think of him doing it over and over again! Like the first time he barfed wasn't enough...:lol:
Does anyone know the name of the music in the opening scene and then again at the end?

Back
Top Bottom