MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiral_Staircase said:

3359765923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323349%3A78258ot1lsi

]

WOW!!!!! Spiral and his boys look toooooo hot!!!!!

*wants to be in the middle of that get-up pick-up truck*

:drool:

U and the boys have just made my day Spiral.........I soooo wish that was 800x600 to fit my screen and have for a while..........:drool:

I love half-dressed men

AND Ur ALL half dressed!!!!

AND ALSO WHO HERE TINKS SPIRAL LOOKS QUITE LIKE DERMOT MULRONY IN THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

*is away to have a cold shower*

well.......as long as that IS Spiral and the boys...............and not taken from a 1990 Hot Studs of America calender.....:););)

:lol: :lmao: Maddie, you are hi-freakin-larious! I'll be sure to let the boys know you approve. Btw, a couple of 'em are still single. Maybe I should warn them there's a crazy Irish girl after them?

Spiral_Staircase said:
:lol: :lmao: Maddie, you are hi-freakin-larious! I'll be sure to let the boys know you approve. Btw, a couple of 'em are still single. Maybe I should warn them there's a crazy Irish girl after them?

WHICH ONES ARE SINGLE!
WHICH ONES ARE SINGLE!!

Ach well ya know me Spiral, Interferencers nutter!
:lmao:

no seriously, ur picture has just set me alight!
I have scratchmarks runnin from corner to corner man!

WHAT A WOOFING PICTURE OF U BOYS!!!!!

ITs like looking at the McDonald gang from the Timerland Site, only a pleasant hard-workin sweaty bunch of good lookers!

I am confused.

Do current users have to subscribe to Interference.com?

what does Elvis mean here:

Members that do not upgrade (free) to Premium will only have post and read access to a very limited number of forums.

What is that upgrade (free) statement mean?

I am confused.

DO the contributions we sent go towards our subscription, or was that a seperate fund raising effort?

I am confused.

Please help.

ouizy said:
I am confused.

Do current users have to subscribe to Interference.com?

what does Elvis mean here:

What is that upgrade (free) statement mean?

I am confused.

DO the contributions we sent go towards our subscription, or was that a seperate fund raising effort?

I am confused.

Please help.

:laugh: why are you posting this in this thread???

ouizy if you already donated.. more than $12, and you used either your email addy that goes with you username, or you gave your username, you wont have to pay for the next year. Otherwise he has no way of knowing who the people that donated are.

Free means if you dont pay, all you have access to is a couple forums and you will only be able to post and reply.

Sicy said:

:laugh: why are you posting this in this thread???

ouizy if you already donated.. more than $12, and you used either your email addy that goes with you username, or you gave your username, you wont have to pay for the next year. Otherwise he has no way of knowing who the people that donated are.

Free means if you dont pay, all you have access to is a couple forums and you will only be able to post and reply.

What if you donated and don't remember what e-mail address you used? :huh: Oh-oh!! :scream:

We don't want you to leave :sad:

But how is $1 a month not do-able? *just curious*

you can actually send Joel a 1 dollar bill, or even pocket change just once a month (you could raid the leave-a-penny-take-a penny- dishes - just need 3 a day)........

*but I'm guessing you both will be sponsored*

Last edited:
daisybean said:
no you can't leave...:sad:

who's gonna say things are interesting?
Who's gonna give cool Kaos avatars to people?
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

:lol: That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I just had this image in my head of a slow-motion montage of Mrs. Vedder and me set to "WGRYWH."

*but I'm guessing you both will be sponsored*

I don't want to be sponsored. :|

meegannie said:

:lol: That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I just had this image in my head of a slow-motion montage of Mrs. Vedder and me set to "WGRYWH."

:lmao: You gals are funny! lol

Well, I'm just a lil :( right now when it comes to money! I have so much to get paid.... bills bills bills bills.... college loans... ACK....the RENT must get paid! BILLS... credit card BILLS.... :scream: And right now, I don't have a dime to my name! :/ So I need to cut back on stuff! lol But then again I just had to go and see PJ in Seattle! *tee-hee*

Now my question is... if you don't upgrade will LS still be offered? :sexywink: lmao I guess I can pay 12 bucks... geezums.... but still... I'm broke! BROKE! *cries in the corner*

meegannie said:
I don't want to be sponsored. :|

Dude if you leave that would suck ass (excuse my french). If you don't want to someone to sponser you becuase you don't want to feel indebted that is just messed up. If this is some kind of statement than let me know and I can respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom