MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I'll infest your face

Sicy said:

no you cant.

:lol:

party048.gif

Sula took some pics of me but I forbid her to post them because I don?t know yet what they look like... I don?t like to post photos on the web but for you I?d do it.

I don?t have a scanner.... I could get a friend to post some maybe... or send some per (conventional, not e-) mail to one of you and you post them? peak the technique. sometime you will get pics of me.

But if Sula posts anything of me drunk or in my flat... don?t make me angry...

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Sula took some pics of me but I forbid her to post them because I don?t know yet what they look like... I don?t like to post photos on the web but for you I?d do it.

I don?t have a scanner.... I could get a friend to post some maybe... or send some per (conventional, not e-) mail to one of you and you post them? peak the technique. sometime you will get pics of me.

But if Sula posts anything of me drunk or in my flat... don?t make me angry...

You have to post a picture. Its part of the interview process.

:|

U2SavesTheWorld said:

You have to post a picture. Its part of the interview process.

:|

Okok boss.

Actually I still have to translate my resume (and to... no, I will tell you personally). St. Louis... nice, anyway first I have to get a greencard (when I?m... no, thats a secret).

Re: this thread makes me honkhonkhonk

daisybean said:
If my flirting skills were better, I'd say something witty about all you interland boys :heart:

interview? for what...hottest interlander?

Could be. But I have to say that Basstrap and lots of other boys look fine, too.

Interview for being her assistant. The assistant she has at the moment doesn?t respect her enough, it seems. And I would love to be rich. Two good reasons.

Last edited:
ok, so you guys saw me from far away in the pants :drool:.....want the pants...:drool:

here's me closeup...and more recent...
3358743523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D7%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323346926776ot1lsi

Okok boss.

Actually I still have to translate my resume (and to... no, I will tell you personally). St. Louis... nice, anyway first I have to get a greencard (when I´m... no, thats a secret).

Send me your pics I'll post them.

I work in immigration law. You need a what? :sexywink:

Okok boss.

Actually I still have to translate my resume (and to... no, I will tell you personally). St. Louis... nice, anyway first I have to get a greencard (when I?m... no, thats a secret).

Shhhh. Its OK. We can work around that.

:silent:

I'll be the official sendyourpicturestosicyandshe'llpostthemforyou person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom