MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet its not as good as here Diemen baby!
Everyone can come to my place for a pool party.
Thats a very cool shot of you btw, mister.
I think Im just gonna forget professionalism and wear shorts to work tomorrow.

Okay so I posted this in the Dethveggy is hot thread...but I'll put it officially in here.....

3358858723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A9%3D788%3Dxroqdf%3E23233477%3B6582ot1lsi

I need to strat going back to the gym before the hoildays start.

This thread has grown since I last saw it. Nice pics all.

Since Sicy told me to post I guess I have to. :sexywink:

I like this pic becuase it was taken right before I stopped working out in june/July and I was thinner.
335964%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8955287ot1lsi

This is my non-working out ass as of last week when me and a friend were "testing" out the digital camera(really just messing around) out side her shop down the road.
335964%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232334768%3A957ot1lsi

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Why did you make him get rid of them?

I made him get rid of them 'cus they were all scruffy and...I dunno..*shrugs* But his ma loves me for getting him to have his hair cut! LOL ;)

But now I miss the dreads! So I asked him to grow them back! :lol:

Cowgirl said:
Niamh, when they release "Bono and Ali: A Love Story" you MUST play Ali.
It was always the role I told myself I would play, but i look nothing like her. You my dear, are her gorgeous twin. Its freaky! Bono would luuuurrrrrrvvve you :heart:

33595%3A7523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334958%3A843ot1lsi

OK there arent enough boys in this thread..
Slaomey can we post that great pic of you and your huney please?

LOL! Thanks girlie! I wish I could play that part with some Bono twin..let's say..ummm...ummmm...Sean Penn? LOL :drool:

You know what's weird? A guy who works for the band told one of my friends who was in Dublin that I remind him of Ali...Everybody says it...but I want the B-man to say it! LOL jk!

And don't forget we have another Ali twin in the forum: Melpop! :D
( Hi Mel! :wave: )

Re: Re: look its nick nolte.. i mean deathbear

mad1 said:

BUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAHWWWWW!!!!!!!

he looks worse than Liam Gallagher blocked!

;)

:
Bear-
if I send u money, will u PROMISE to get a hair-cut?:angry:
thank u-
DB9

Last edited:
Niamh...did you keep Brian's dreadies? My eldest son had long dreads in his senior highschool years (much to some peoples' horror.... not the gals). I kept them, and am glad I did now he has moved away. I have his soft blond baby hair from his first haircut and his big bunch of spider-like dreads.
I was mucking around the other day and said you could use the bunch of dreads as a hair piece. My hub is bald now (he had long shiny black hair when I met him...that's Ok I didn't have wrinkles when he met me) He was practicing bass the other day. I put a Harley bandana on him and inserted the bunch of dreadies into the back of it. It looked quite convincing...and hilarious. I might post a pic one day.

And another thing...I think diamond's response to deathbear's hairstyle is hilarious...spoken like a truemiddle-aged parent( it's OK diamond ,PEACE, I'm one too)
I had a chuckle as deathbear's pic scrolled open. He looks like my youngest son :ohmy: :madspit: especially the hair. Young son and I often have "debates" about when it is time to visit the hair dresser.
my mother fibbed...she always said if you eat your crusts your hair will go curly....HA!!! straight hair can be a curse DB9...what are you sporting...an afro? j/k:mac:

I just hope everyone feels comfortable to post here. I know I have struggled, so go easy eh? and encourage some of the others.....we are U2 fans and friends...and all beautiful in our own way.

and I shall forever remain the typo queen...boy I outdid myself just then.....The Great Wall of Typos

Last edited:
I feel I have some sort of obligation to post what SkeeK put up to download....hats like that should be seen by all.

3359672323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E232334969%3B675ot1lsi

i hate this thread. zoomanda sucks.

:sexywink:

mad1: i dont get it. what does liam look like when blocked? i dont look like liam. maybe thats not the point.

*is puzzled

my hair got got, if i remeber correctly, a day after that picture was taken. however, since then ive been growing it again, and will probably be that length by january. my hair grows slow. taking pictures of ones self is rediculous at best. thankfully, i havent done it in ages.

:sexywink:

ok this is a bit of a pretentious photo but these ones are the only ones I've got saved on my comp at the mo. It was about 5 years ago so I'm not quite as skinny, and a friend who was studying photography asked me to do a bit of posing in a studio for him. I was quite chuffed with the results

Lu
:wave:

Attachments

• lu5a.jpg
    lu5a.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 253
Okay, I wasn't going to post a pic but since the thread is still going...I'll do it.

I think I have a strange look in my eyes, like I just killed someone...webcams take weird pictures :shrug:

screen

Bad quality (crappy old digital camera from '97 that hardly works), and too close to really see what I look like, but eh. :shrug: My nose looks huge. :eek:

Attachments

• export 18.jpg
    export 18.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Elvis Presley said:
one more before this thread dies......

Joe.jpg
Bear-
If u were my child..I would get u a hair cut like this handsome fellow:sexywink:
I would then lock u in a closet and blast Rick Astley music mid 1980s circa until you finally found yourself..:angry:

thank u
DB9:|

GO JUMP IN A LAKE DIAMOND!!!! :angry: :mad:

I think bear AND his hair are mega cute. :madspit:

Poor bear is gonna be emotionally wounded fo r life. :mad:

*hugs bear* :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom