MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cydewaze said:
Rats!! :p

I need to change that avatar pic. It's horrid.

This one's better:

meannap2.jpg

Or this one:

medock.jpg

Whee!

Hmmm, I always seem to have a hat on :hmm:

You look like the Edge!! (Minus the gray hair) Which is good! At least I think so. :yes: :wave:

:confused:

OK which is the official pic thread? :lol: This or the one on top of the page?

Oooooo nice pics cydewaze! :yes: What a nice smile!

U2girl said:
OK which is the official pic thread? :lol: This or the one on top of the page?

I had just suggested people post the pics in this thread, then I will add them to the list on the first page of the thread that's stuck at the top of the forum.. but really any thread will do :)

two very very rowdy U2 fans..

Alex and Sydney.. :)

Attachments

• pr10481146951.jpg
    pr10481146951.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
ok sorry I was reading through all this thread again and :lmao: at jesseu2 and how he would go out with any of the risih girls *wipes tears from ye*

Last edited:
oh i will telle her, she will be happy!!!!!! but actually, i met niamh_saoirse, and i can tell you, SHE really looks like ali at the end of the 80's...u know, the pic where ali is with baby jordan and bono?? well, flavia looks like her on this pic, that's amazing!! once i even almost called her "ali"...:ohmy:

recent one of me... was taken last week of october, had to crop the pic cos i had one of the kids sat with me in the photo and i dont think i should be putting their pictures on the net :)

Attachments

• cy2003october.jpg
    cy2003october.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 65
Lara Mullen said:
ok sorry I was reading through all this thread again and :lmao: at jesseu2 and how he would go out with any of the risih girls *wipes tears from ye*

ohhh...

i'd surely go out with you's anytime :up: :sexywink:

a guy like myself has to go out with a irish lass local :) cuz afterall i am Mr. Culture.

Me and Maddie shall be waiting for you at Belfast International jesse :) :sexywink:

Cead mile failte :up:

miss-U2 said:
oh i will telle her, she will be happy!!!!!! but actually, i met niamh_saoirse, and i can tell you, SHE really looks like ali at the end of the 80's...u know, the pic where ali is with baby jordan and bono?? well, flavia looks like her on this pic, that's amazing!! once i even almost called her "ali"...:ohmy:

:lmao: Emilie, you need glasses! :wave:

Get back to Dublin! I miss going out with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom