MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana:

:cute:

3369683923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232337848457%3Aot1lsi

I'm surprised you think you look dazed Dub, you have beautiful blue eyes :love: Gah, what I wouldn't give to have been at Slane at all, much less that close to the heart :faint:

Ana = :cute:

I just found a picture from my guest appearence on South Park. Too bad they later cut me out of it before it went on air :der:
trevsmsp.jpg
:laugh:

Ok yea, I was bored... :tongue:

Thanks very much Bonosloveslave! :wave:

Yes, Slane was an amazing experience, I went to both concerts, the first one I was up on the hill, and when they played A Sort Of Homecoming, the moon was just coming up and it was dusk truly gave me tingles down my spine, not to mention Bono's Dad had just passed away and the tribute to him was very moving. The second concert I was very near the stage so it was a different kind of experience, much more like other concerts because being near the front, you don't get the same vibe as if you are experiencing it from further back where you get a better sense of the masses of people. I don't know which one was better, they were both "perfect" and I will treasure the memories of that trip forever.

Heres one of me taken in the place I was living in the UK, when I lost my mind and dyed my blond hair a dark auburn brown color.But, it's the only good close up pic I have where my eyes aren't shut!

Boy was that fun to get that out of my hair! lol

~Taylor~

George25.jpg

Last edited:
*TaylorMae* said:
Heres one of me taken in the place I was living in the UK, when I lost my mind and dyed my blond hair a dark auburn brown color.But, it's the only good close up pic I have where my eyes aren't shut!

Boy was that fun to get that out of my hair! lol

~Taylor~

George25.jpg

I think you look cute with auburn hair...I like it :flirt: :)

has anyone ever told you that your name sounds a lot like Taylor Made?

I DOUBT IT!

have i?!

I JUST DID!!

Yeah, people have told me that, my mother once bought me a "Taylor Made" cap, and thought it was the funniest thing she had ever done lol

And yep, the room is a mess, but it's not my room :D

Although that is what happens when your wife moves into your tiny room that already has no place to put anything.I'm sure he was glad to see all my stuff lol. You would think, me being the girl, that I'd have more clothes/shoes than he does, but nope.

I think you look cute with auburn hair...I like it

Thankie! I liked it too, but I got tired of having to dye it every 3 weeks, cause when the blond roots started showing, it made me look like my hair was thinning lol.

~Taylor~

Are you following me bear? :shifty:

Should I be frightened or should I take screamer's suggestion and smack you up? Unfortunately for you, smacking you up would involve touching you so I might have to choose that option.

Did I just flirt again? What happens after strike 3? And what was my first strike?

haha, those are all such good questions i dont know where to start.

why dont we start over, ok?

and the next time you say anything inappropriate, ill inform your husband.

i mean afterall, i have his phone number and all. oh wait, i dont.

oh.

Here's a pic of me taken in...um.... 1996-1997 (I think)... Anyway sit's not the most recent pic of me. I look a bit different now. But at least people can get a general idea. :) I'm camera shy LOL. I need to take a more recent photo of me. :huh:

336%3A86%3B923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D7%3A9%3D524%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3B66%3C78%3Bot1lsi

icelle said:
bear, where is your sig from? i kinda like it.

i imagine your talking about my old one with the "positive" encouragement? its from the inside cover of a radiohead dvd i bought recently.

it is kind of nice, i agree, but i have just a small feeling that whoever wrote that was very sarcastic. :p

yeah, i kinda felt the sarcasm...it was cool tho. be good while im gone bear:sexywink:

I just put my picture on that Hot or Not website. I don't know if I should have though. lol. I'm carey404. It's my 'model pose', lol. I think I might change it though.

:wave:

This is a terrible pic, edited to get rid of red eye, etc. But it's all I have. :sigh: I really can't wait until my friend finds the pic she was going to scan for me.

Here goes:

336%3C297523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B58%3D%3A36%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3C87%3B35ot1lsi

That's not my real eye color. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom