MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn damn damn damn damn

Ok, so Im not a premium and cant look at profiles, and was too lazy to search manually for an email address, so I think this is the next best alternative. Anyone can do this if they are really so interested in seeing my pictures, not just sicy.

First, go here:
http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=xfoxfirex
To log in as a guest, use the guest password: u2feedback

If that doesnt work, go here:
http://www.photoisland.com/
Use the following information to log-in as a guest:
Userid: xfoxfirex
Password: u2feedback

If neither of those work, Ill go and find email addresses and send out pictures individually as attachments and so on. Be patient with photoisland though, sometimes itll say it cant find the server, just press back, and try again.

excellent pics jesseu2!

here's a recent digi pic taken of me as i'm trying to finish my morning cup of orange juice. going by my expression, i suppose i wasn't too keen on the idea of getting my picture taken that early:

3368%3B97923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A7%3D649%3Dxroqdf%3E2323376849%3B%3B3ot1lsi

Re: damn damn damn damn damn

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Ok, so Im not a premium and cant look at profiles, and was too lazy to search manually for an email address, so I think this is the next best alternative. Anyone can do this if they are really so interested in seeing my pictures, not just sicy.

First, go here:
http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=xfoxfirex
To log in as a guest, use the guest password: u2feedback

If that doesnt work, go here:
http://www.photoisland.com/
Use the following information to log-in as a guest:
Userid: xfoxfirex
Password: u2feedback

If neither of those work, Ill go and find email addresses and send out pictures individually as attachments and so on. Be patient with photoisland though, sometimes itll say it cant find the server, just press back, and try again.

Um first of all, my email address is in my signature. :der:
And I can upload them to snapfish then add them to my thread if you email them to me.

Second, I went to your photo album and all I saw was a picture of a fox. :|

And trip, I will add that pic with the rest of yours.

:der:

its been one of those days...
I'll email you the pics after church tomorrow.

I guess I should have clarified, once you log in it takes you to the welcome page, then you need to click on 'albums', therell be a bunch of tabs, and then below those tabs will be 'welcome' 'albums' 'slideshow' or something, the middle link is albums and thats what you want.

today sucked.

boo

TripThruUreWires said:
here's a recent digi pic taken of me as i'm trying to finish my morning cup of orange juice. going by my expression, i suppose i wasn't too keen on the idea of getting my picture taken that early:

3368%3B97923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A7%3D649%3Dxroqdf%3E2323376849%3B%3B3ot1lsi

:down:

alright, fine. you look absolutely fantastic... for someone who just woke up.

but thats the only reason why. if it was in the middle of the afternoon, id expect you to look a LOT better than that. :down:

:lol: Yes, trip is very pretty.. and she knows she's pretty. And she KNOWS she does not look like shit in that picture ;)

Re: excellent pics jesseu2!

TripThruUreWires said:
I nominate Brooke/Trip
I think they should make Brooke a Mod or something.:)
She has alot of class and everyone seems to like her:up:
diamond
:dance:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes thanks to brooke and all the other pretty girls in here, i feel like an ugly duckling and don't want to post anymore photos of myself :| ;)

i think every single person in here is very good looking. :yes:
MissVelvet
you
know
you
look
gooooood.
:)
and...everyone is BEAUTIFUL in their own way.:):up:

Diamond

Damn all the pretty people! :angry:

You are all beautiful! ALL OF YOU! EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! :angry: and if you don't agree with me then you can FOAD!!! :mad:

Daisy, I've never seen a pic of you? :shrug: ?!?!?!

daisybean said:
That's because I don't want to drag down the interference cuteness factor. Consider it a public service that my pic is MIA.

:angry: Stop talking like that damn it!:mad: :hug:

I'm sure you are very Puuuuuurrrrrrrrttttttyyyyy!!! :sexywink:

oh stop it people.
i totally agree with all of the negative and belittling comments that deathbear has made concerning me. :up: keep up the good work deathbear! :hug: :sexywink:
missvelvet, meeganie, daisybean, lara, mrs. vedder, sicy--
i've seen all of your pics,
i can honestly, truly say that you are all physically beautiful in your own ways! and i'm not just saying that! i KNOW there are many-a-guy here who would more than agree with me! ;).
i'm going to let you in on a little secret: i struggle with my physical appearance on a daily basis. i'm not saying my self esteem is down the toilet, simply that i struggle with my looks just like every other female out there; but i have to look at it this way: there is always going to be someone "prettier", "smarter", "wittier", etc. than myself. so why should i (or anyone else for that matter) try and compete with other females...i'm just going to feel bad in the end. not to mention, what one guy or girl deems "beautiful", another person may not. i GUARANTEE there are several people on this board who view my photo, and say to themselves, "damn, what's so special about her?!"

so, please, please, please don't feel a reluctance to continue posting your pretty mugs and photos!!!

Last edited:
That's a really great post, Trip. I admire and respect your outlook on the subject of physical appearances.

Not that I don't have my own self-esteem issues about looks and all that, but the one thing I find frustrating about some of the women I know is that they beat themselves up because they're not the stereotypical/media-fed image of what beautiful is, and yet they're each very beautiful in their own way, both physically and intellectually. It's really a shame the way our culture views beauty these days.

Good on ya for keeping a rational view of it all. :up:
____
:yes:You post was so great in fact, that if bear dares say anything negative about it, I will drive up to canuckyland, hunt him down, and force him to serenade his Priority #1 with Creed and Avril Lavigne.

for the record, i was joking when i made my post about not posting my picture. i just felt like being an ass at the time, so i made a stupid remark and was not digging around for the "oh stop it you are pretty" remarks.

if i truly was suffering from self esteem issues with how i look, etc, i would not have posted the gallizion photos of myself throughout this site :lol: i have no shame to post drunk photos of myself, my passport photo, pics of me when i was growing up w/ big 80's hair in here for all of the internet world to see. ;)

diamond said:

and...everyone is BEAUTIFUL in their own way.:):up:
sometimes it's a person's-
ego,
envy,
jealousy,
and
insecurities,
that diminishes from one's beauty...

Diamond

Last edited:
Status