MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill tell you what happened. i put my picture up yesterday but as soon as i posted it i didnt like it. i immediately edited it and removed the picture before anyone saw it - or so i thought. im waiting till i get a decent hair cut sometime soon. im quite unamused with my physical appearance at the moment, and being the propagandist that i am, i need to expose only my most beautiful side to the world.

bottom line really is that i didnt like the picture.

Lara Mullen said:
He wants our attention :|

ha, right. if thats really the way you or anyone else feels about this matter i definately wont post another picture.

and thats not a threat either. its just...a statement.

talk about someone else.

Not a sarcastic reply

Flag Pole Pear said:
ill tell you what happened. i put my picture up yesterday but as soon as i posted it i didnt like it. i immediately edited it and removed the picture before anyone saw it - or so i thought. im waiting till i get a decent hair cut sometime soon. im quite unamused with my physical appearance at the moment, and being the propagandist that i am, i need to expose only my most beautiful side to the world.

bottom line really is that i didnt like the picture.
The clarification is immensely appreciated.

I didint mean anything mean by it I was joking

Flag Pole Pear said:

ha, right. if thats really the way you or anyone else feels about this matter i definately wont post another picture.

and thats not a threat either. its just...a statement.

talk about someone else.

Flag Pole Pear said:
david, there is something seriously wrong with your face. what happened?

:(

like you don't forget to shave on your days off.
...oh, wait, i forgot you're still waiting on that first indication of a whisker sprout. don't fret, it'll happen soon big guy :hug: :)

Last edited:
TripThruUreWires said:

like you don't forget to shave on your days off.
...oh, wait, i forgot you're still waiting on that first indication of a whisker sprout. don't fret, it'll happen soon big guy :hug: :)

good one, i wish you were right. i should shave every day, but i dont. i have a very thick beard after three days, and its completely full.

i hate shaving.

Here a few new pics taken after the Coldplay show in Phoenix this past weekend. My husband and I had the chance to hang out with Diamond on Sunday and had a really good time :)

We first met him and his adorable, extremely well mannered girls and their dog on Sunday morning for coffee (and hot chocolate). Rick and I both found Dave to be an extremely nice guy and really enjoyed meeting him. Sharp dresser too. Alexis was the quieter of the 2 girls but his youngest daughter Sydney (Diamond Jr.) decided to tell us some really funny secrets about her Dad but I'll keep those to myself :silent: We were both very impressed at the relationship between Dave and his kids...someone is doing something right.

We met again that night at Coldplay, had a beer, got to hear "the Bono story" and took some pics afterward. We were planning on going out again for some karaoke but Rick was tired so we called it a night.

So, for the curious who have never had the Diamond experience, I can say that he is not completely the same in real life as he appears to be here. He was a little more low key, quieter and more reserved than I expected but has the same sense of humor. He doesn't really look like this :angry: and no, he doesn't talk the same way he types his posts.

336823%3A323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233745%3B9353ot1lsi

336823%3A323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233745%3B9354ot1lsi

Bono's American Wife said:
My husband and I had the chance to hang out with Diamond on Sunday and had a really good time :)

We first met him and his adorable, extremely well mannered girls and their dog on Sunday morning for coffee (and hot chocolate). Rick and I both found Dave to be an extremely nice guy and really enjoyed meeting him. Sharp dresser too. Alexis was the quieter of the 2 girls but his youngest daughter Sydney (Diamond Jr.) decided to tell us some really funny secrets about her Dad but I'll keep those to myself :silent: We were both very impressed at the relationship between Dave and his kids...someone is doing something right.

We met again that night at Coldplay, had a beer, got to hear "the Bono story" and took some pics afterward. We were planning on going out again for some karaoke but Rick was tired so we called it a night.

So, for the curious who have never had the Diamond experience, I can say that he is not completely the same in real life as he appears to be here. He was a little more low key, quieter and more reserved than I expected but has the same sense of humor. He doesn't really look like this :angry: and no, he doesn't talk the same way he types his posts.

what a load of crap:censored::down:;):dance:
diamondbruno:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom