MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ithink i posted a picture of me somwhere many pages back, i don't remember...

right now i need a haircut. i look like an escaped convict or something scary like a no-mustache-or-muttonchoped bill the butcher...

alright, here i am with my kids, circa 1874

HENRY.JPG

heres my fourth wife, elizabeth annie franz, circa 1846

elizanni.jpg

later on id become king of prussia and emperor of germany from 1888-1918. under my rule, germany embarked on a major colonial expansion, and also greatly increased the size of my navy.

when archduke ferdinand was assasinated in 1914, i supported the austo-hungarian empire's declaration of war on serbia. when france and russia sided with Serbia, germany launched attacks on both, and i had the dubious distinction of starting world war one.

In 1918, as germany attempted to negotiate an armistaice, i fled to the netherlands, where i lived until many thought i had died in 1941. im living proof that this is incorrect.

kaiser.jpg

this is my decoration for my bravery in the 1900 china war, when i was serving with the british light infantry.

mr003676.jpg

here i am (not exactly sure where precisely), on one of the collapsible life boats the titanic was able to release before the ship went down. my old man took the pic as he waited for my boarding of the californian - the ship which so many of us boarded.

collapsible.gif

these are just a few of my more memorable snap shots. ill be sure to post more.

Last edited:
i will be filling in this space for later. im reserving this position, you cant have it, its all mine!!

Last edited:
hes frederick the great.

a man that wasn't so great. im into previous political leaders at the moment, even if they werent great. but at some point, people have to realize they are history and really have little if any impact on modern day society and culture.

:wink:

There is also nothing that we can learn from the past. The sooner they stop teaching history in school all together, the brighter our future will be.

good night.

:O

i STRONGLY disagree with that! wow.

anyway, it was nice meeting ya. have a nice week.

later.

haha! nice pic diemen. you've officially personified this smilie EE: :eyebrow:
before you know it, someone is going to use that pic as their avatar.

what exactly were you doing by the way--watching one of those 'wild animals mating' documentaries on animal planet? ;)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
bear you are a stud and i am in love with you! :sexywink: :drool: :angry:

quiet you. i have more experiences to talk about than everyone here at interference combined.

:angry:

if you were indeed true hearted in complimenting me, then i thank you.

cute pic icelle!

it says "a few pics" is there supposed to be more than one? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom