MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DiGi said:
I would post a picture but I think it would just cause an uproar amongst the women folk so I will restrain myself. - lol

:lol:

I'll vouch for my man Digi! He shouldn't post his pic here - it would cause way too many problems for the ladies of Interference!

DiGi! DiGi! DiGi! DiGi!

Hey, give us some credit! Some problems we can handle!

I thought I saw DiGi's pic somewhere. :confused: It may have been in another U2 group list.

If you don't post you picture, I might have to post it myself. :evil:

:p

Last edited:
Here are some B&W that a friend took of me the other day.
336535%3A323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323365964957ot1lsi

336535%3A323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323365964958ot1lsi

336535%3A323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323365968444ot1lsi

Too bad you can't see my new hair color in it, but you can tell it is darker.

Last edited:
You know us girls can always handle nice pics from guys, Digi. Come on, let's see what you look like!

And...that's a very nice picture from Diemen.

dizzy said:
Nice. :) I wanna see your hair colour.

Was that one of the NY cows?

No. I think it was a texas version that was traveling around and was there on display. There were quite a few though. It makes sense to have them here in TX though because you know....Texas has cattle farms and what not.

Salome said:
I might be married in 3 months time

It's nice to read this after all this time.
Still i have to ask myself: why didn't i know about this???
I seriously think i do not know everything about salome!!!:huh:

daisybean said:
Digi...I think I've seen your pic before...you were wearing bono's jacket....If I recall you are quite handsome.

yes Daisy, I believe you are right...this is where we saw Digi's picture many moons ago. And yes, if I remember correctly, he is kinda handsome :sexywink:

Bono's American Wife said:

yes Daisy, I believe you are right...this is where we saw Digi's picture many moons ago. And yes, if I remember correctly, he is kinda handsome :sexywink:

cough it up!!

:kiss: BAW!

:drool: DiGi!

I have also now seen DiGi's mohawk and DiGi's afro (look out ouize, you got competition!),. In fact, I've seen quite a bit of DiGi today.:sexywink:

Ghetto_Fabu:

That synthetic cow looks like something that would be located in front of a "family steakhouse" named Bonanza or Ponderosa back in the late 70s.

~U2Alabama

Daisy I did post my picture up in here but I'm too lazy to go find it. So, here ya are...
trevcam1.jpg

Everyone says I looks pissed in this one...
trevedit.jpg

Cleasai said:
Everyone says I looks pissed in this one...
trevedit.jpg

You do. :)

WOW Digi! I can't believe I missed the "jacket" thread the first time around! Way to go!

You look nice in that jacket, too. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom