MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screaming Flower said:
. :)

diamond you must be terribly jealous of me3 and his skills with the ladies. :sexywink:
no not jealous.:angry:

i only salute me3 hoping for his tutelage...;)
...to help a waning 40 yr old polish a few of his forgotten techniques when apropos, when the planets and stars are aligned correctly and when the applicant is sloushy drunk enough to consider the moment..:angry:
:censored:
thank u

DB9

Last edited:
diamond said:

the truth is-
w/no effort of his own,
me3 is a manwhore.
he has truckloads of women that he has a hard time accomadating.:angry:
when he tries to ship them off, they refuse to leave, insisting to wait for me3 the manwhore himself.
he complains to me in private that his life is tough somedays:angry:
i cannot relate to his dilema.:angry:
bastard.

db3:|

lmao.

:lol:

Last edited:
I got behind on this thread over my Christmas break since the pics take too long to d/l at home. Now that I am back at school with fast puters, I present my y random thoughts, employing the list function:

• nbc - ummm, I don't know how I pictured you, but it wasn't like that - but I don't mean that in a bad way - is your hair really fluffy or is that a shadow extending your hair?
  • btw, the 'self portrait' function of your camera made me laugh, it just sounds so cheesy :laugh:
  • SF - you look gorgeous, dahling - looooove that dress :yes:
  • Cannibal - just a *teensy* bit terroristy. But it's prolly just the camera angle. Or sumthin'. :D
  • BAW - I can see the glow of Interference blue in your eyes! It's *very* becoming on you......
  • diamond - i luv u - u never fail to make me laugh. Ever. :lmao:

bonosloveslave said:
  • nbc - ummm, I don't know how I pictured you, but it wasn't like that - but I don't mean that in a bad way - is your hair really fluffy or is that a shadow extending your hair?
  • btw, the 'self portrait' function of your camera made me laugh, it just sounds so cheesy :laugh:

My only fluff I have are my posts. Holding the camera at arms length with a flash created the shadow. My hair is fairly short, not enough to create fluff.

I was surprized by the "self portrait" function on the camera. In fact, I only discovered it as I was reading through the manual for the camera. :wave:

Wow nbc - someone out there who actually does read the directions, go figure :der:

attachment.php

Steph is that really you?!?

I always pictured you with dark hair and a mullet......

Or is it Falling Star with the mullet? :scratch:

I'm just posting so this thread won't be stuck with 666 replies. :eek:

Nice pics everyone. Looking forward to seeing more.

:wave:

bonosloveslave said:
Steph is that really you?!?

I always pictured you with dark hair and a mullet......

Or is it Falling Star with the mullet? :scratch:

I pictured her with dark hair too.

:laugh: Falling Star is the one with the mullet :yes:

I finally got my hands on some pics from my bro's wedding last july...

Me cropped out of the family portrait (I doubt they'd all want to be online...)
3365244%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D956%3D867%3Dxroqdf%3E23233654%3B%3B6%3A2ot1lsi

My little sis and I doing the music for the service
3365244%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D956%3D867%3Dxroqdf%3E23233654%3B%3B8%3B3ot1lsi

Diemen, your picture looks like it came straight out of an ad for a tuxedo shop. :up: So, about your sis... any chance of her coming and visiting Inter-land? :hyper: :drool: :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah, the wedding photographer was really good - he told the fam to strike a pose...and that's what I came up with, lol.

And about my sister...nope. :D (U2 isn't her style...lol)

Diemen said:
I finally got my hands on some pics from my bro's wedding last july...

Me cropped out of the family portrait (I doubt they'd all want to be online...)
3365244%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D956%3D867%3Dxroqdf%3E23233654%3B%3B6%3A2ot1lsi

diemen-
that is 1 great shot.:)
plus u have cute ears:angry:
now shut up.
thank u-

db9

Last edited:
man diemen looks so good in that pic if i ever decided to become gay i would blurt out-
"hubba
hubba"
thank u-
db3
:angry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom