MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, havent posted a photo yet...
will this do?

KLEINERMANI2.JPG

nice hair I think you'll agree...

hmmm, my girlfriend wont like me posting a photo of her without asking, but what the hell, she mightnt read this thread anyway. Plus she is definitely the most gorgeous girl in the world so...

MANIBR_2.JPG

though I fear I may be giving my identity away to bono-vox/Lara Mullen...

here are some comedy webcam photos to complete the set :D

MANIPI_1.JPG
PICTURE_55.JPG

sorry for lowering the standard, but I think you'll agree that pic of my baby more than makes up for it (and the Gemma Hayes one in my sig...)

oh and Niamh, its only a matter of time before you get the pics with Bono. Once we do the swap (you for Ali), he wont notice a thing ;)

me being a dork at a show while visiting some friends from out of state
110120024.jpg

i bet you can't tell what i'm doing...i'm trying to finish a maze on the activity sheet that the band printed out...then the guitarist came up and took a picture of me, which completely blinded me...i might have looked up or smiled had i not been concentrating on that maze...

and i have no idea what that white thing on the front of my hat is...

digital cameras are neat

This was me as of 5 min ago.

3363477523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A7%3A%3B9%3B9ot1lsi

edit --> I look shiny. need some powder. lol

Last edited:
mkay this is odd. This pic was from about a little over a year ago. It was taken with a digital camera too, but I think I look freaky different. Look at the color of my hair. It looks waaaay dark and the one above looks lighter. My eyes in this look like a scary light blue (like almost white). I think this is a freaky looking pic. It freaks me out to look at it.
3363477523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A7%3B36%3C3ot1lsi

ghetofabu said:
Was there supposed to be pics attached to the last post? :eyebrow:

are you talking about mine ending in "i have no idea what that white thing on my hat is..."??

cos no, there was only supposed to be the one pic of me sitting at a table writing something (ha, yeah, well, trying to get through a maze)...

that last comment DID kind of look more like a caption, but the mysterious white thing on my hat was in that one picture...i still don't know what it is since there is NOTHING on my hat...it's black, there's no white blob thingie...and a friend of mine says i look like a guy in that picture...

I wanna see some christmas pics from you all. I am going to drop off my film today and get it back tomorrow so I will post some then. I got a cute one of Zeus (sp?) (heathers cat) chilling under the tree I am going to post in one of the kitty threads. :D

Here are a couple christmas pics. I look like hell because I just got up and have no make up on and I am all red and puffy and I have two stupid bows on my head. I trust you all not to laugh too much.
3364244323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B%3C%3A7653ot1lsi

3364244323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B%3C%3A7655ot1lsi

The bear on my shoulder has Louisiana on it. On his tummy has a drawing of the sate. On the bottom of his foot the state quarter, on his other foot has what number it was to joining the union, and on his leg when it became a state. It also came with a little card that has facts on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom