MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tired of pestering e-mails requesting a recent photo.:angry:
Here, now go away.:mad:

thank u
Diamond
:dance:

335%3B2%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3Dxroqdf%3E232335432%3A688ot1lsi

Last edited:
diamond said:
Im tired of pestering e-mails requesting a recent photo.:angry:
Here, now go away.:mad:

thank u
Diamond
:dance:

335%3B2%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3Dxroqdf%3E232335432%3A688ot1lsi

OK, now get ready for a bunch of "Who's she?" questions!

..so either your keyboard is having a laugh..or your pissed Nikki

:hug::wave:

I thought pissed too! Nikka's sweetie, could you do me a favour and reply again? I cant be bothered going back through all these pages to find out what you meant!

:hug:
:D

The Wanderer said:
I'm waiting for the bruce driver picks

i knew you would, but i myself am waiting for the dana murzyn and ken daneyko pics... :drool:

and sergio momesso.... :drool:

meanderer, have you voted this thread one star yet? i did, and it dropped it one star! :up:

:down:

sicy, your not the boss of me.

i dont like being touched.

The Wanderer said:
pete peters and peter ing probably have some great 'stacking the pads' pics somewhere, you know everything is on the internet

that probably is the funniest post ive read in months. for real.

:down:

daniel berthiumme (thats spelled waaaaaaaaay wrong) and stephan beauregaurd were great great goalies. just like jim hrivnak and mike liut.

errr yes I was a tad bit drunk, Angie and Paul...I made a fool oout of myself, but it's all good :wink:

too many white russians and no tolerance can do funny things to you!

and Salomey, seriously, you do NOT suck.

Heathen Chemist (great name, by the way, I'm also an Oasis fan), it looks like your pics won't work because Tripod does not allow external links. If you find an Interference member named NicaMom, she can host some of your pics on her site. :)

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I got called out in the very first post, apparently, and never posted my pic.

Anyway, I had posted one in PLEBA a while back.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Foxxern said:
Heathen Chemist (great name, by the way, I'm also an Oasis fan), it looks like your pics won't work because Tripod does not allow external links. If you find an Interference member named NicaMom, she can host some of your pics on her site. :)

They work if you copy and paste them.

Mrs. Edge said:
....this past weekend we took a group pic of Angel, myself, Arun and Zone. I think it was taken on Angel's camera, but hopefully she can post it soon.

:D Yes! I have that picture and it's really good! I have to find someone with a scanner and post those soon... Gee :crack: I am only a month late here.... :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom