MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i found this picture of myself last night and i swear my daughter thought she was looking at her own pic. she kept asking me "mom, when was i a ballerina?? i don't remember that costume!"

335%3A%3B33923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E23233536538%3B6ot1lsi

Thanks guys re: my wedding pic :)

You got pics then acro?? :wink: I think all males look fantastic in suits, you'd be no different!

Drumkeeran that is a lovely pic too, a beautiful bride :)

Anyone else game? I love wedding photos :D

Sicy said:

Thanks Sicy! :hug:

I see the *resemblance*...

Us normal folk are always the less attractive versions of the stars, eh? :D

I guess in part we just don't have the money they do for surgery, makeovers, facials, special lights and air brushed shots!

UltravioletU2 said:

Thanks Sicy! :hug:

I see the *resemblance*...

Us normal folk are always the less attractive versions of the stars, eh? :D

I guess in part we just don't have the money they do for surgery, makeovers, facials, special lights and air brushed shots!

Well I think you're just as pretty as her.. if not prettier.

I give to you as you give to me...true love, true love

Blessings on all the beautiful brides. :hug: CONGRATULATIONS salome 2 U both, always:heart: the water is just fine, just fine **cass throws rose petals**:sad: I always cry at weddings
I some more of the members post here. We haven't seen the majority yet,please?
I:dance:& :happy: at weddiings too:wave:

happy pics!

Great pics everyone!

I think this is the first time I've seen a pic of Angela Harlem. :)

And... GO SALOME! Congratulations!

I left a crucial word out up there

hope
I hope some more of the members post here

do you want to see my hope/ probably not....but i did this once, and i hope to do it again. (don't panic I'm not breeding again...i hope to get a productive vegetable garden happening again. i miss it...a lot. Hub thanked me recently for growing the boys up so healthily...it did take some doing, but oh so worth it. Blessing on all the babies that may come from these unions too baby boys :angel: :heart: and baby girls:angel: :heart:

my hope

Attachments

• quantumcarrotapril1988.jpg
    quantumcarrotapril1988.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 69
meegannie said:
bonosloveslave, your hair is gorgeous! I like your dress too. :)

Thanks! :) I ended up liking my hair better than I thought I would - you can't really see it, but the stylist did a sort of zig-zag part in front, and then the rest she just took sections and made a lot of odd loops. She finished it off with lots of pearls stuck in my hair - they had little holes drilled in the middle to stick a hairpin thru to be able to stay in my hair. Got a great deal on my dress too, off the rack for about $150. For a wedding on a major budget, I think it turned out beatifully and was really fun. :yes:

The one 'big' wedding blooper did kinda involve my hair though - I just shoved the comb for the veil at the base of my head, it felt like it was in there good so I didn't specially secure it. The comb started to sneak out just as the ceremony was finishing, the minister had our hands together with his over them so I couldn't reach back to shove it in. He said 'you may now kiss the bride' and as he kissed me my veil jumped out and graefully slid down my dress. My sis just picked it up and kept on going!

Salome said:
I am just going to pretend that I do not suck

Pretending to have esteem issues too eh Slomey? You know better than us how much you dont suck. So um...there.
Yeah. :madspit:

:D

Beautiful pic bonosloveslave! Another beautiful bride :)

And a big aww to cass :hug: your son looks like he was an angel :)

Maja, you haven't seen nica's site? There a pic of me, coincidentally on my hens night, um...drunk, but no matter, ignore the fact that I am slanting...Nicamom has done a gerat job on keeping that site updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom