MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela Harlem said:
335%3A9%3C2323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D97%3C%3D544%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3C9%3B6%3B%3Bot1lsi

Maddie-
bear does not look like Bono..
he looks closer to Barry Manilow.:angry:

thank u

diamond
:dance:

Last edited:
Thanks Sicy!

Sorry if you received the same email multiple times...it wasn't appearing to send, so I created a new one. I'm not sure if you received them all or just the last one!

I'll have to learn how to post my own pics. Unfortunately, I'm on 56K modem in a shared network, so it makes it difficult to have anything to do with pictures!

Re: :sexywink:

Sicy said:

He DOES Diamond mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just study round his right eye, the left eye to u...........very Bono like!!!!!

ONLY in that department, mind u....

actually, Zoomerang is growing his hair because, in actual fact, hes afraid to expose his true-self, and therefore projects bullshit to stir up anger and resent as a falseness..........he hides behind his hair.

:yes:

Don't worry, bear, that 70's shaggy look is coming back!

Although, I will admit, it's hard for us women to accept...

My hubby hasn't cut his hair since May. :crazy: :yuck: :shrug:

It is starting to grow on me, though.

Edited: last sentence- no pun intended! :D

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Bridget Fonda?

Actually, no. I plead totally ignorance. I'm not even quite sure what she looks like!

*runs to try to find pictures of Bridget Fonda despite 56K modem*

Sicy said:

ooo she does.

Has anyone ever had people say you look like someone and you think that you don't?

I have had comments on numerous occasions that people say I look like Elizabeth (sp?) Shue. I think that I in no way look like her. Last night I was on AIM with Rafmed and sent him the link to Nicamom's site where my pic is and I told him about the Shue thing later on and he said that he was going to say that about the pics. It really freaks me out because I just don't see it. :shrug:

I think people generally have a lower self image of themselves. Wherein if someone says you look like someone famous and known for their beauty you tend not to believe it.

Take it as a compliment...

It could be worse they could say you look like the loch ness monster or michael jackson.

ghetofabu said:

Has anyone ever had people say you look like someone and you think that you don't?

hmm like christopher from the sopranoes? I've been told that before....must be the eyebrows I guess....

Sorry for adding another picture of myself to this thread. But I found this picture of myself on my computer tonight, and I think it's funny.

gf.jpeg

I believe it was taken in May of 2001.

david said:
Sorry for adding another picture of myself to this thread. But I found this picture of myself on my computer tonight, and I think it's funny.

gf.jpeg

I believe it was taken in May of 2001.

thats a cool picture

Zoomerang96 said:
nice shades david. what kind are they?

They were a cheap pair of Blue Blockers. I kind of stole them from my father. He then stole them back. Well, I should say "borrow."

beautiful picture angie :) ..lucky Boofus ;)

has made me all nostalgic about my sisters wedding many years ago..I had to wear a suit and look wonderfully smart..new territory for me..the suit was designed for someone twice my size so I looked like that kid at the end of the Tom Hank's film "Big"..and flappy shoes..I miss childhood and the freedom and right to look stupid!

ghetofabu said:

Yeah, I have actually. Neve Campbell, Ali Hewson and the girl who plays Libby in Sabrina the Teenage witch! LOL :lol:

Honestly, I don't think I resemble any of these women :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom